PDA

View Full Version : Hump & Dump Dog Breeder

pitc9
05-04-2006, 12:37 PM
Just wanted to share this one....

Are you a "hump and dump" dog breeder?
Maybe. Or as Jeff Foxworthy so memorably puts it, You might be a redneck if ....

If you bred more puppies last year than the number of days you actually worked your dogs in the field, you might be a "hump and dump dog breeder";

If you have an "available" dog on your web site or posted to a list, and you are breeding another litter, you might be a "hump and dump" dog breeder;

If you have been in your breed of dogs for less than five years and are breeding a litter, you might be a "hump and dump" dog breeder;

If you breed a litter of puppies every year, you might be a hump and dump dog breeder;

If you seem to have a permanent "puppy for sale" posting on any of the boards, you might be a "hump and dump" dog breeder;

If your web site gives instructions on how to air-freight a dog across the country, you might be a "hump and dump" dog breeder;

If you have regularly advertised puppies for sale in a magazine, in the newspaper, or on a "pets for sale" web site, you might be a "hump and dump" dog breeder.

If you think breeding is a "sport," you might be a "hump and dump" dog breeder;

If you have a "PayPal" link on your web site so people can buy puppies quickly, you might be a "hump and dump" dog breeder;

If you have ever defended the practice of dog breeding by saying it is not a money-making proposition, you might be a "hump and dump" dog breeder;

If you have a web sit that sells dogs, but do not have a prominent link to a rescue organization you might be a hump and dump dog breeder.

Scored more than one on the above test? To quote comedian Bill Engvall: "Here's your sign"

JenBKR
05-04-2006, 12:56 PM
Oh I like it! Mind if I e-mail it to a couple people?

pitc9
05-04-2006, 01:08 PM
Oh I like it! Mind if I e-mail it to a couple people?
PLEASE do!! :D

Laura's Babies
05-04-2006, 01:48 PM
OH MY! What a good one! Yep Buddy "Heeeere's your sign!"....

JenBKR
05-04-2006, 02:20 PM
PLEASE do!! :D

Thank you!

zoomer
05-04-2006, 06:24 PM
Nice! :D I'll be sending it to some people... if you dont mind, :)