PDA

View Full Version : Think Good Thoughts 4 My Golden

GoldenLuv
05-03-2006, 08:29 PM
Girl Madison is going in for her eye surgrey in the morning and to be fixed we have to have her there by 9am.. I am worried but i know she will be ok..

We bought her a fleece blankie to take with tomorrow..

I am gonna call in the afternoon to check on her..

We are gonna buy her a new toy tomorrow and a bed..

She has to take it easy for a week or so..

Gracie is not gonna like being with out her lil sissy tomorrow night

they usually curl up next to each other at night and sleep :(:(:(:(:

I will let you all k now how she is doing

Alysser
05-03-2006, 08:32 PM
AW! Poor Madison. Im sure everything will go smoothly. Getting "fixed" is a VERY minor surgery. It happens everyday and some dogs may not even have to stay overnight. Does she have to?

GoldenLuv
05-03-2006, 08:34 PM
AW! Poor Madison. Im sure everything will go smoothly. Getting "fixed" is a VERY minor surgery. It happens everyday and some dogs may not even have to stay overnight. Does she have to?

Yes she has too..

chocolatepuppy
05-03-2006, 08:35 PM
Pawsitive thoughts headed Madisons way! I'm sure she'll be fine. Gracie on the other hand may be a bit lonely without her. When Lacey had her knee surgeries Mandy was lost without her. :( What can you do? Spoil Gracie big time! ;) The time will go by fast. :)

Jadapit
05-03-2006, 08:36 PM
Oh, I know how you feel. When Ebony was spayed they also had to fix her eye it was inverted. I was so nervous. She did great so will Madison! You both will be in my thoughts.

Chilli
05-03-2006, 08:38 PM
Good thoughts on the way! :)
I know its extremely hard to have a dog go through surgery, even if it is something simple. I felt lost with Frisk gone when he was neutered, but everything was fine when we picked him up the next day.
I know Gracie will come out just the same as she went in. :D

Pembroke_Corgi
05-03-2006, 08:57 PM
I hope everything goes well at the vets. I'll be thinking about Madison!

Ginger's Mom
05-03-2006, 09:06 PM
I am sure everything will go well for Madison. But, I totally understand how you feel; it is so hard to leave our babies to have something like this done. Please do let us know what the doctor says when you call tomorrow afternoon.

GoldenLuv
05-03-2006, 09:16 PM
THanks everyone I will take pic's of her and her blankie and new bed and toy's when she comes home..

I will spoil gracie like crazy as the rest of them too It will be so odd climbing into bed and not have her snuggle up next to me but i know she will be ok and she is in Good Hands with Dr.King

Lori Jordan
05-04-2006, 08:35 AM
When my guys went in for there spaying id drop them off Monday at 5pm then pic them up at 5pm on Wednesday i went stir crazy without them.

trayi52
05-04-2006, 09:53 AM
I'll be thinking of Madison, and sending good thoughts.

Willie :)

shihtzulover850
05-04-2006, 10:26 AM
I will be praying for her!! I am sure she'll be fine :D ;)

zoomer
05-04-2006, 10:35 AM
Awww poor girl, she will be in my thoughts and prayers :) When she gets back give her a big hug and kiss for me.