PDA

View Full Version : what a weekend!

lute
05-03-2006, 03:49 PM
i was at a dog show this past weekend in TN. i was showing some siberians for some friends of mine. everything went wonderful on Sat. my friend finished her dog's CH and the weather was really nice.

Sunday was the total opposite! it was raining and i only got to show one dog. i met and was talking with Mike Szabo, BIS BISS CH GMJ's The Five Card Stud "Poker"'s handler. he is my FAVORITE handler! he came over the the siberian husky ring to watch me show. as soon as we did our down and back the dog ran right in front of me. i tried to go with him and straighten him out, but instead i tripped over my own feet and busted my knee. it got all swollen and i skinned it up pretty good too. we got 3 out of 5 and i didn't show any more dogs for the rest of the day.

Mike kept trying to make me feel better. sayin he was very impressed that i got up and kept going even though i had blood all over my leg. :rolleyes: :o

you can see Poker's webpage on his breeder's website here. (http://www.gmjharle.com/poker.htm)

.sarah
05-03-2006, 04:34 PM
Wow, that sucks. I hope your knee gets better! :)

lute
05-03-2006, 04:49 PM
my knee is feeling better thanks! :)

Pembroke_Corgi
05-03-2006, 05:54 PM
Too bad about your knee! It's good to hear at least 1/2 the weekend was fun though!

Suki Wingy
05-03-2006, 11:37 PM
blood? :eek: wow! glad it's feeling better though! Who knew dog shows were such a dangerous sport! :D :p

zoomer
05-04-2006, 10:51 AM
Eeek that sucks, that must've been horrible... I sure hope your knee gets better!

BC_MoM
05-04-2006, 12:02 PM
Who knew dog shows were such a dangerous sport! :D :p

LOL!!