PDA

View Full Version : Running for SRC..help please!

MariaM
05-03-2006, 12:01 AM
Does anyone have any tips/ideas/suggestions/advice for me? I could really use some.

I'm running for the representative of my church for our school, since it is a Catholic High School. There are 2 churches associated with the school and I'm running for the rep. of the one I go to.

I don't have any ideas on what to do though. We have to have a speech kind of thing I guess, some presentation, I was thinking of a slideshow but I'm not really sure.

I can't think of what to tell them either. What kind of things should I try, other than simply putting up posters?

THANK YOU for any help. I need to start campaigning ASAP.

Sevaede
05-03-2006, 01:04 AM
Be as innovative as possible.

I know that doesn't seem like it helps but if you look a little closer you'll see that it means everything - literally. Be as unique as possible while still being true to the ideas that you are promoting. People remember things like that.

MariaM
05-03-2006, 08:08 AM
Thank you, I will try to do that.

Any specific ideas or anything? Has anyone ran before for one of these positions? I'm not feeling very imaginative...gahh! :p

MariaM
05-03-2006, 08:11 AM
Oh, another thing, does anyone have an ideas on what I can use to promote? Like, I won't be able to do t-shirt that say "Vote Maria" or anything, but something kind of simple that people will enjoy wearing and look nice. I thought of silicone bracelets but I'm afraid it might be too late to order them. :(