PDA

View Full Version : My first Graduating class!

catnapper
05-02-2006, 09:49 PM
Tonight was my first ever Puppy Kindergarten graduation! *Sniff* I was just so proud of those puppies. They all came to me these tiny little pups and are now well behaved (for the most part) young adult pups.

I am dancing in the aisles because not only was my first class a smash success, they actually think enough of me and my teaching to go on to the intermediate level. Out of 5 students, 4 are DEFIANTELY taking the intermediate class. The company wants a 40% following into the next class rate, my FIRST CLASS will yield an 80% rate! WOOHOO! I feel like a million bucks that I am so effective as a dog trainer that my first class EVER has enough faith in me to take another class with me :cool:

I FINALLY got my official dog trainer uniform today too. The best part? It was ordered the wrong size last month and had to be re-ordered, so I made them order it an XL instead of XXL hoping beyond hope that my recent weight loss was significant enough to fit into the smaller size.... and the XL fits perfectly! I have been losing weight running around after all these puppies! Ooooo.... dare I dream of getting down to a Large? I'd love to be out of plus sizes by Christmas.

Giselle
05-02-2006, 10:41 PM
Congratulations!!! You've successfully paved a clean, broad road for these young puppies to develop into well-mannered canine citizens. I had no idea you trained dogs as a profession. How come I don't see you more often in the Dog Behavior forums (or maybe I'm just blind :p)?

*JTM*Coco*pi*Caramel*
05-03-2006, 09:42 AM
Great job Kim you must be so proud of yourself!
Give yourself a pat on the back!!!!!!

Samantha Puppy
05-03-2006, 09:51 AM
Congrats - that's AWESOME!!

jenluckenbach
05-03-2006, 02:18 PM
WOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations.

Can we branch out into Cat training now?? LOL

Anita Cholaine
05-03-2006, 02:22 PM
Way to go, Kim! :D Congratulations!

vinjashira
05-03-2006, 02:36 PM
Congratulations! That is quite an achievement! :)

Pembroke_Corgi
05-03-2006, 05:34 PM
Wow, that's really awesome! Congrats, you did a great job! :D