PDA

View Full Version : Disaster Strikes...

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
05-02-2006, 09:34 PM
Ugh, you guys, I am so screwed.

I'm taking my driver's test tomorrow, and I have NO CLUE where my learner's permit/temps are. NO IDEA.

My mom scheduled my test at 11pm last night, so it's not like I had time to look then. I stayed home today cuz I felt sick, and even then, I scrounged the house EVERYWHERE. BOTH HOUSES!

I know I'm a terrible person for losing them. But now I'm TERRIFIED I won't be able to get my license. What do I do? My appointment is at 9am tomorrow morning... *sigh*

I know something happened where I put my temps in my pocket to go drive with my mom, and they must have remained in a pocket somewhere. I just have NO IDEA. I swear, I've looked everywhere.

What happens if I go tomorrow without it?

catnapper
05-02-2006, 10:05 PM
Did you check the cars? My daughter's ALWAYS end up in the cars.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
05-02-2006, 10:15 PM
Yeah, both.

:(

slleipnir
05-02-2006, 10:20 PM
I don't know if it's different for tests..but I took drivers ed, and one girl forgot her permit one day, and the instructor was really annoyed. She was going to make her pay or something and I don't knwo if she would be able to drive...however, that's drivers ed. It's probably different. I'd imagen you would need it? Could you call first thing tomorrow and maybe get a new one and/or make a new time for your test???

Goodluck, btw :) You'll do great :D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
05-03-2006, 10:00 PM
I PASSED! I am now a driver... *sigh* I'm so excited.

Karen
05-03-2006, 10:28 PM
Congratulations!

animal_rescue
05-03-2006, 10:29 PM
Congrats Megan!!