PDA

View Full Version : Bad Day

BC_MoM
05-02-2006, 09:00 PM
First off, woke up this morning to no clean clothes. Washing machine wasn't working, so I couldn't wash anything. Didn't go to school.

Had in-car training from 4:30-7:30, my parents couldn't pick me up so I asked the instructor if we could end at my house. "No, I have another student after".. WE WENT RIGHT BY HOUSE AND SHE KNOWS IT!

There's no pay phones to call my parents, so I search my purse for bus money. I try to flag down a bus that's going by and they totally ignore me. By now, the sky is getting dark - thunderstorm is rapidly approaching.

I sit for 20 minutes, waiting for a bus and none come. I see my parents drive by, going the opposite way from home, but still drive by and they didn't see me.

I start walking home and it starts raining.. no - pouring. Then the lightning starts. 15 mins after I start walking, a bus finally comes and lets me hop on, even though I'm short of change. (Thanks bus driver, :).. the only decent one, it feels like)

So I get to the top of my street and it's really storming now.. I don't have a jacket.. so I have to run the whole way.

I get home.. no one's here except my younger brother and his friend. They're outside in the rain withOUT jackets, so I have to holler at them to get their behinds inside before I call our parents.

I heat up some dinner.. and as I take it out of the microwave, it tumbles to the floor.. there's dessert for the dogs!

No stress reliever tonight.. it's pouring out. No walk for the dogs, and they're going nuts.

There's no one to blame my bad day on, but I just feel like ranting. Sorry guys.

ETA: I didn't get home until 8:30. I have two tests tomorrow. One in Applied Mathematics and Political History of Canada.. and now have no time to study.

I'm not one to believe and live by horoscopes, but guess what mine was for today? It was something along the lines of being prepared for tomorrow, that it will come sooner than I think.

luvofallhorses
05-02-2006, 09:08 PM
aww..:( hopefully tomorrow's better for you! ((hugs))

animal_rescue
05-02-2006, 09:18 PM
Aww sorry hun, I hope tomorrow's better too!

Tollers-n-Dobes
05-02-2006, 09:31 PM
I'm sorry to hear you've had such an awful day :( I hope tomorrow goes much better for you.

Jessika
05-02-2006, 09:31 PM
Aww Jess, I would have picked you up!! :(

Laura's Babies
05-02-2006, 09:33 PM
Why is it that all the bad stuff happens at once?

Hope tomorrow is a better day for you. Like my dear old step Dad use to say his Mom told him, "Cheer up! Things could get worse! Sure enough, I'd cheer up and things would get worse!"