PDA

View Full Version : Computer Kitties

DJFyrewolf36
05-02-2006, 04:33 PM
How many of you have a computer kitty (or kitties)? Right now Pandora seems to think playing with my hands helps me type :rolleyes:. Also, Im playing a game on the other pc next to this one (if you saw my office you would wonder lol) and she is FACINATED with it. Must be all the movement as it is a space flight simulator (Freelancer for those interested). Pandora LOVES to watch me play games and talk on PT. She is the only cat in the house that seems to be digitally interested. It all started with Garys video of Moose ( I guess that handsome guy showed her how interesting computers can be!). Now she watches the TV and whatevers going on with the PC (she will sit through movies and shows, as if she is interested.

How many of you have cats who do this? Is Pandora just a product of the NEW generation? :D

Don Juan's mom
05-02-2006, 04:59 PM
Don Juan has always enjoyed relaxing on top of my iMac, sometimes getting so relaxed that he slides off the back! :eek: :D Zerlina is fascinated by my amazing HP print-fax-copy-scan machine. She will watch the paper feed into the machine and try to grab it as it comes out again. She will also, occasionally, reach inside and try to catch the ink cartridge as it moves back and forth. :rolleyes:

Liz

Laura's Babies
05-02-2006, 05:06 PM
Awwwww... Memories of a smaller Chester comes back when he was small enough to sit on the keyboard of my laptop and slap at the movement on the screen... Rie said he still slaps at her screen when he is there and something catches his eye.

DJFyrewolf36
05-02-2006, 05:08 PM
LOL Pandora stepped on the All-in-one and hit the Copy button by mistake. She was facinated with the thing for hours, trying to get it to make noise again!

I had a few copies of a beautiful black page lol.

This is why the printer is up on a catproof shelf now. ;)

lvpets2002
05-02-2006, 05:12 PM
;) :o Oh yes my girls are always so eager to help me on the computer.. They will get on the keyboard, in my lap, on my shoulders.. Hey it is lots of laughs & fun :D ..

G535
05-02-2006, 08:14 PM
My cat is a geek too! :)

jazzcat
05-02-2006, 09:50 PM
I don't "computer kitties" as much as when I'm on the computer the like to sleep in my lap kitties. Right now Rumor is in my lap and earlier today Rocky was there.

In the winter Jazz likes to sleep on the back of the monitor. She will be sad when we upgrade to a flat panel LCD someday.