PDA

View Full Version : update on the babies!

lute
05-02-2006, 04:11 PM
sorry no pics yet. i will post them later today. we have been sooo busy moving into the new house and i have been in TN since thursday.

anyway, we have good news and bad news. the good news first. we have a total of 3 babies! a PiddyBob look alike, a Pete look alike, and an almost totally white calico. the white one is starting to open her eyes. mum and babies are all moved into the new house and are doing great.

now for the bad news. we did have 4 kittens. but on saturday night the first born, a little black one, passed away. :( my brother called me and told me he didn't see anything wrong with it and it was snuggled up with the other ones. the only thing we could think of is maybe mum smothered him. :(

pics will be up later today! :D

Laura's Babies
05-02-2006, 04:27 PM
I can't wait for the pictures!! GOODIE! GOODIE!

Husky_mom
05-02-2006, 04:31 PM
sorry about the loss of the black kitty, and congrats on the rest i cant wait for pics, i really thought this was it but not............ok iŽll wait a bit longer.......

heŽs opening his eyes??!! isnt it too soon?? i thought it was like in dogs around 2 weeks

lute
05-05-2006, 12:42 PM
sorry about the loss of the black kitty, and congrats on the rest i cant wait for pics, i really thought this was it but not............ok iŽll wait a bit longer.......

heŽs opening his eyes??!! isnt it too soon?? i thought it was like in dogs around 2 weeks

i'm sooooo soooo sorry it's taking so long for pics. i've been moving, going to work, everything!lol i will really try to get them scanned and up today.

i thought it was a little early too. the other two havn't opened their eyes yet, but they are looking like they are wanting to. this little white calico is growin on me...fast. the tip of her tail is crooked, she's L-O-U-D, much bigger than the rest and just developing quicker than the rest.

i have only named one so far. the little black boy. i'm calling him Christopher Walkin. i know it's an odd name, but he was out walkin around the floor yesterday. he's always tryin to get out of the crate. so because he's always "walkin" around he's Christopher Walkin.

Laura's Babies
05-05-2006, 01:01 PM
Ok... I am waiting but not pacing the floor....

catmandu
05-05-2006, 04:09 PM
That Poor Little Black Kitten sadly probably had a birth defect.
Blackie is now an Eternal Kitten Angel,and You will see Blackie again at the Rainbow Bridge.
One Fine Day.