PDA

View Full Version : Minnesotan people?

dab_20
05-02-2006, 04:11 PM
I'd like to see who all lives in Minnesota, and if you don't mind what area you live in! I live in Little Falls. :)

Pembroke_Corgi
05-02-2006, 04:15 PM
Ok, I don't live in MN, but I do go up to Minneapolis quite a bit as I have some friends there. We are thinking about moving within the next year, and Minneapolis/St. Paul is one of the places we are considering. But it's really cold- even colder than here! :p

dab_20
05-02-2006, 04:19 PM
Hehe... Yeah, it is cold. I like the summers though, except for the mesquitos! (sp?)

racing_gurl07
05-02-2006, 04:22 PM
whoo hoo im a Minnesotan!!! Im from Villard which is 15 miles from Alexandria, i was born in Detorit Lakes then moved to Worthington, then last june moved to Villard with my boyfriend

dab_20
05-02-2006, 04:27 PM
whoo hoo im a Minnesotan!!! Im from Villard which is 15 miles from Alexandria, i was born in Detorit Lakes then moved to Worthington, then last june moved to Villard with my boyfriend

That's cool :) I haven't heard of Villard, but I know where Alexandria is! My Grandpa lives up in Moorhead, kind of close to DL.

Buddy Blaze Lover
05-02-2006, 06:32 PM
Well, I was born in Owatonna, Minnesota, but I've moved all over the country since then. :)

K9soul
05-02-2006, 06:41 PM
I live in St. Cloud :)

kuhio98
05-02-2006, 07:18 PM
You can see where everyone is at: http://www.frappr.com/ptersacrosstheworld
You can zoom in to Minnesota and check it out. Looks like there are 4 Pet Talkers from Minnesota registered there. Be sure to add yourself!

zoomer
05-02-2006, 09:48 PM
I don't live there but I'd like to take a trip there sometime:) I live in Washington, currently.

Toby's my baby
05-02-2006, 09:58 PM
I'm from MN!! :D I live in Thief River Falls, Mn, which is WAY up north, about 60 miles from the boarder with Canada. Hate it here, it's way way way to cold. lol. which is why we are moving to Arizona in about a year! :p :D

Gin
05-06-2006, 02:51 PM
I live in Minneapolis. Pembroke_Corgi and dab_20 are correct in that winters are COLD and summers are hot and mosquitoey. Spring and fall are perfect.

dab_20
05-08-2006, 07:30 AM
I'm from MN!! :D I live in Thief River Falls, Mn, which is WAY up north, about 60 miles from the boarder with Canada. Hate it here, it's way way way to cold. lol. which is why we are moving to Arizona in about a year! :p :D

Really? My borhter lives in AZ.

Laura's Babies
05-08-2006, 08:35 AM
My company flew me into St. Paul several years ago to get on a boat on the Upper Mississippi River. They were bringing the boat out of there before they closed the river down because it freezes over in the winter. It is so pretty up there, the water in the river is so much cleaner up there than it is down in the south and the towns are right up to the river bank. Such a interesting change from the Lower Miss.

dab_20
05-08-2006, 03:55 PM
My company flew me into St. Paul several years ago to get on a boat on the Upper Mississippi River. They were bringing the boat out of there before they closed the river down because it freezes over in the winter. It is so pretty up there, the water in the river is so much cleaner up there than it is down in the south and the towns are right up to the river bank. Such a interesting change from the Lower Miss.

I haven't seen the Mississippi in St. Paul but it goes right through my town. Not the cleanest here, but I've never seen it down there either!