PDA

View Full Version : Found a dog yesterday

buttercup132
05-02-2006, 06:54 AM
On the way to school we were drving and my moms like what the heck and I look and see what I thought was a old Basset Hound walking wit no owner around. I made m mom turn around and go back we couldnt find the dog so we turned to go back and I saw it and ran out to get it. I realized it wasnt a Basset Hound but a really really really overweight Beagle. Like its belly dragged on the ground and it waddled when it walked.I went to go put it in the car and well he tried to bite me. Not anything bad he just turned around a little fast. His collar was really loose so I tightened it or else it would have fallen off while I was walking him to the car. He could barley get in my car I had to TRY to help him in. My moms like ok so now what do we do with him?I told her to leave him in our garage with water no food(garage because we dont know if he has any diseases ect ) But no after she dropped me off she went and tried to find its home. She asked some lady and she knew where the dog lived so my mom went there noone was home(yes people lived there) so she went around abck to see if there was a pen or something and saw a chain so she put him on it:rolleyes: It kind of makes me mad that she didnt wait for me or anything...Before leaving the dog there I would have looked to make sure he had water and a dog house.:mad:
Haha I was also late for school and walked in and the teacher asked where I was of course I said rescuing a dog. And he says well you just missed the most important thing in math..I was so mad that he would be like that(I hate hiim soooo much!!!)

shihtzulover850
05-02-2006, 10:05 AM
The poor overweight beagle!! I hope he got a good home!! :D :D :( ;) :p :) :rolleyes: :cool:

zoomer
05-02-2006, 10:21 AM
Poor guy :( I'm so glad you were there to save him! Imagine what could've happened if you thought you were just seeing things...

Alysser
05-02-2006, 01:53 PM
Poor guy. At least you saved him.