PDA

View Full Version : The final update on Soni!

Sevaede
05-02-2006, 01:12 AM
Soni got the rest of his stitches removed today! The reason that I say "rest of" is because while Soni is a darling he certainly is not dumb and took it upon himself to remove a few in the midst of nigh when he would not be disturbed by his meowmie or dad telling him to knock it off. He tried to chew them during the day but one of us, usually, was always around to tell him no. SO, you can imagine my irritation when Troy was talking to me about how the vet secretary was VERY rude and said (imagine this in a very snooty fast, and b*%(^ like tone.)," Well you weren't supposed to LET him do that." The rebuttal? "Well, you know, it's kind of hard to watch him while we're SLEEPING." I just thought it was very rude of her to comment like that when she is completely unknowledgeable about soni, what happened, etc. ANYWAYS. Troy paid eighty bucks and got Revolution for Soni. Now, El Kitty-o is protected and healthy! :D

Laura's Babies
05-02-2006, 09:26 AM
Wait until they have their own cat that has stitches and they will see how hard it is! Samantha started pulling on her immediately and I know it had to hurt like the dickens the way she was pulling on them but she didn't care. I think she did manage to get a couple of them out before they were due to come out but I took the rest out when it was time myself. No need to take them back in for something that simple when everything looks great.

jazzcat
05-02-2006, 01:25 PM
Glad to hear he is doing well, even if he was a little nawtee with the stiches.

Sevaede
05-03-2006, 12:32 AM
Wait until they have their own cat that has stitches and they will see how hard it is! Samantha started pulling on her immediately and I know it had to hurt like the dickens the way she was pulling on them but she didn't care. I think she did manage to get a couple of them out before they were due to come out but I took the rest out when it was time myself. No need to take them back in for something that simple when everything looks great.

Exactly! This woman has been rude to us/me/him on every occasion that we've had contact with her. I was thinking about switching vets but Dr Brookings is very very nice. Plus, she is one out of only four in the ENTIRETY of Shreveport that dabbles in small animals (mainly birds but she does furry ones as well). Also, she doesn't want to charge us $400 to spay Isis!

Sevaede
05-03-2006, 12:36 AM
Glad to hear he is doing well, even if he was a little nawtee with the stiches.

Thank you! :D Well, he was definitely a bit nawtee chewing on those stitches with his felines (as meowmie likes to call them) but I never manage to get irritated with him or Isis. (Not that I'd want to be.)