PDA

View Full Version : I must take the time out to say...

Sevaede
05-02-2006, 12:26 AM
Wow! I think there are three (including myself) active PTers who have a furbaby named Isis! I had no idea that everyone like that name! o_O Also, there's one in the archives. Oh, they all happen to be Siamese mixes, with the exception of Isis the Maltese. :D

Here is my Isis Pootie Head (Actually, her full name is Isis Astrid Copa!) =D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/unbakedbrownie/cbbff8e4.jpg

Laura's Babies
05-02-2006, 09:35 AM
I thought I had a odd name when I decided on "Chester" for my big boy but when I called the vets and said I needed to bring Chester in, that asked me which one.. Turned out to be a popular name for cats and dogs...

catmandu
05-02-2006, 09:49 AM
Isis is a very classy name foe One Very Classy Cat.

Sevaede
05-04-2006, 01:07 AM
I thought I had a odd name when I decided on "Chester" for my big boy but when I called the vets and said I needed to bring Chester in, that asked me which one.. Turned out to be a popular name for cats and dogs...

Heh, I guess so! :D Dammit people, stop! We're trying to be unique here! :D

How many Chihuahuas do you think are named Diego Orion? :D

Sevaede
05-04-2006, 01:08 AM
Isis is a very classy name foe One Very Classy Cat.

Classy AND prissy. :D

Laura's Babies
05-04-2006, 05:34 AM
I go for names that "fit".. Just look at Chesters big chest when you see pictures of him and that is why it fits him so good. We had a brainstorming session to name Amy, 3 of us sat around and just threw out names at one another, nobody liked any of them until Amy was said and we ALL loved it so, Amy it was! Samantha's previous name was Midnight, which I didn't like and Samantha "fit" so I changed it. Giz sort of fits her too and I call her Gizzy Girl a lot. Isis is a pretty name to that I never thought of.