PDA

View Full Version : Untitled!

sandragonfly
05-01-2006, 09:30 PM
abcedfjfgsajkldefGRAR .. what's with people???

first, multipes of trashings upstairs, tweakers, broke in home, my broken cat, ruthless cop, inconsiderate nurses, car theft - total loss and just tonight on way home from school, three tall capped guys had fun laughing, threw foodcolor water balloons at my car windows while I was waiting for greenlight.

maybe I should better off die first. :mad:

vent, sorry. :(

Lobodeb
05-01-2006, 09:42 PM
maybe I should better off die first. :mad:

vent, sorry. :(
Please don't say that! NOTHING IS WORTH THAT! You're just going through a terribly rough patch. I don't mean to offend, but "If God brought you to it, He'll bring you through it." I know that is incredibly hard to believe right now, but it's true. You are NEVER given anything you can't handle.

Keep your chin up, girl! ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))) ))))))))

chocolatepuppy
05-01-2006, 09:46 PM
maybe I should better off die first.

No Gina, that wouldn't be better! :eek: We need you here! :D Sorry you're having more problems with ignorant people. Give Crayola and each of your kittys a hug, you'll feel better. :)

Karen
05-01-2006, 09:52 PM
Time to invest 99 cents in a squirt gun - keep it loaded and in your car for events like those guys today.

Lobodeb
05-01-2006, 09:59 PM
Time to invest 99 cents in a squirt gun - keep it loaded and in your car for events like those guys today.

Heck, let's do a fundraiser for a Mega Super Soaker! Gina, I'll paypal you some $$$ to get them back!

BC_MoM
05-01-2006, 10:00 PM
Adding to what Karen said.. they might even think it's real and it'll scare them! :D hehe

Please don't do anything you'd regret. My Aunt just tried to do herself off on Friday.. she's had such a messed up life lately. She's given up, totally. She's being all evil and saying things like, "Well, I know what pills to use next time" and "I'm MAD. I mad I didn't succeed."

Please don't wind up like her.. keep your chin up, laugh things off! Or come and talk to us! We're ALWAYS here for you!!!

CagneyDog
05-01-2006, 10:18 PM
People are disgusting some times. {{{big hugs Gina}}} Stay strong

sandragonfly
05-02-2006, 07:19 AM
:D hehe, thanks guys for laughs. *squiiirt*..

please lobodeb & everyone, I didn't mean that - only it would be nice if I can wish I didn't have to deal with any of these. :o sorry.

lobodeb - no, no offense taken, at all. I say it all time myself too. :rolleyes: just am tired of chasing legals & suspects around. ((((((thanks!)))))) and four of you too. (((:))))

*starting invest for more.. on my way back to school! grrrar ... * (oh by the way, my school's mascot is tiigeerr) ;)

moosmom
05-02-2006, 08:40 AM
Gina,

You are the strongest person I know, so all this stuff that's been happening to you is nothing more than an annoyance. Hell, if it'll help, I'LL send you money for a super soaker. Load is up with food coloring and let 'em having it!!!

((((((HUGS))))))))))to you girl and keep you chin up. We need you here, got that??? ;)

Pawsitive Thinking
05-02-2006, 10:42 AM
Heck, let's do a fundraiser for a Mega Super Soaker! Gina, I'll paypal you some $$$ to get them back!

Count me in!!

king2005
05-02-2006, 11:06 AM
Sorry your having such a rough time.. but that super soaker idea sounds great!! :D

elizabethann
05-02-2006, 12:13 PM
Hey I had an egg thrown at me as I was walking to my car after a hockey game the other night. Hit me right in the calf (where I have poison ivy). It hurt! Some people are just plain bored with their lives. But if I had a squirt gun, I would have "shot" them right between the eyes....and then ran like hell.

:D

Please keep your chin up and take care. :)

Donnaj4962
05-02-2006, 04:15 PM
I love the idea of the supersoaker! Count me in for a donation!

Hang in there Gina. You ARE a strong person (as was said before) and you can handle all of this! Just remember those furbables you have waiting at home for you with all of the unconditional love .... okay, so maybe you will have to feed them before they show that love! But still, they love you cuz they know you will feed them! ;) And for manyother reasons, of course!

lizbud
05-02-2006, 04:20 PM
Gina,

I think you may have to take a new middle name. Job( as in the book
of Job in the bible. :D He's the only other person, that I know of who has
had as many troubles as you. Things have just got to get better. :)

dab_20
05-02-2006, 04:24 PM
Gina, I'm sorry you have had it terribly hard lately. :( I also agree, get a Super Soaker!

We are all here for you, please know that! Your kitties and Crayola love you and are there with unconditional love. (((HuGs)))

lvpets2002
05-02-2006, 04:29 PM
:) Well Karen I already have a Mega Blaster I got off E-Bay that I keep in my car.. So glad someone else had that same idea..

:) Thank you Gina for venting to us & things maybe hard for now; but will get better.. Always remember The Sun will shine tomorrow & will start a new day - a better one.. Me & the girls send you Lots Whisker (((((((( HUGS ))))))))