PDA

View Full Version : Silly Molli

dab_20
05-01-2006, 05:15 PM
Today some kind of bug got in the house and Molli kept pawing at it. Well it started crawling on her paw and she went balistic and started running on three legs with that paw sticking up in the air! lol She's such a silly girl.

EDIT~ Omg it was a wasp! Good thing she didn't get stung.

critter crazy
05-01-2006, 05:26 PM
Ha ha ha ha ha!! I am glad she didint get stung either!! But she seems like a silly girl!!! My kitty cinnamon, would do the same thing!!! She is terrified of everything!! If we had a mouse in the house she would probably hav a heart attack!!! so much for being a mouser!! he he he he he!! you should have seen her when we tried to introducer to the baby chickens!! she just jumped out of her skin!! we have had them for over 6 weeks now and she still wont go near the brooder box!!! silly kitties!!!

dab_20
05-01-2006, 06:02 PM
My kitty cinnamon, would do the same thing!!! She is terrified of everything!! If we had a mouse in the house she would probably hav a heart attack!!! so much for being a mouser!! he he he he he!! you should have seen her when we tried to introducer to the baby chickens!! she just jumped out of her skin!! we have had them for over 6 weeks now and she still wont go near the brooder box!!! silly kitties!!!

lol!! thats cute. my cat, oreo, isn't afraid of chickens but she gets along with them really well, but she likes to chase the chicks sometimes. ;)