PDA

View Full Version : Some new pictures

catfamily
05-01-2006, 12:39 PM
Here's Benson.He looked good in the window so I went and got the camera :D
He's doing so very well.Seems very happy.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/carla_mike/catfamily%203/catfamily%204/5-1-06benson.jpg
And my Marshall,cuter than ever :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/carla_mike/catfamily%203/catfamily%204/5-1-06marshall.jpg
Beautiful Bowie posing nice for the camera.He looks so good now.He was so scrawney and his fur looked grey when we first got him.Ribs showing through.He's a stunner now.And very spoiled!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/carla_mike/catfamily%203/catfamily%204/4-28-06bowie5.jpg

Grace
05-01-2006, 12:43 PM
Thanks Carla.

I love the way your cats pose for the camera http://bestsmileys.com/camera/2.gif

rg_girlca
05-01-2006, 01:31 PM
Awww it's so good to hear that precious Benson is doing much better.

Marshall, I didn't realize what gorgeous green eyes you have.

Bowie, it just proves what love and proper care can do for a cat.
You are one gorgeous black beauty, that's for sure. :)

Great pictures Carla. :)

sirrahbed
05-01-2006, 01:51 PM
Sweet pictures of some of your happy kitties!! :D

Laura's Babies
05-01-2006, 02:41 PM
Thank you Carla. Thanks for posting Benson (and the rest). How are you feeling after your surgery?

Marshalls EYES! WOW!

trayi52
05-01-2006, 02:59 PM
Thanks for posting pictures of your happy bunch of kittens, they all look like they are thriving!

I also want to know how you are doing after your surgery? Are you doing better I hope?

Willie :)

catfamily
05-01-2006, 02:59 PM
Thank you Carla. Thanks for posting Benson (and the rest). How are you feeling after your surgery?

Marshalls EYES! WOW!
Benson is gorgeous isn't he?He's doing so good.Talking really loud and runs all over the place playing.Jumps on our backs from the floor.He's so fun.All the cats like him.He's comfortable.
I'm in recovery from the last operation but I'll be OK.In tons of pain.In an area that shouldn't be.(From a past back fusion I think that needs looking into.From going in the front and cutting up a few organs by mistake.Lovely :rolleyes: )
It never ends.

catfamily
05-01-2006, 03:02 PM
Thanks for posting pictures of your happy bunch of kittens, they all look like they are thriving!

I also want to know how you are doing after your surgery? Are you doing better I hope?

Willie :)
Thanks..we were posting at the same time.Look above.Thanks :)

Lizzie
05-01-2006, 03:17 PM
Lovely photos, lovely cats. Benson looks totally contented. I'm very fond of black cats, and am about to adopt a long-haired blackie myself, so I hope she can look this glossy in a few months. Marshall's eyes look as though they are gold at the outer rim, celadon green and then jade green toward the iris - really beautiful and I'm sure they let him get away with murder.

catfamily
05-01-2006, 03:23 PM
Lovely photos, lovely cats. Benson looks totally contented. I'm very fond of black cats, and am about to adopt a long-haired blackie myself, so I hope she can look this glossy in a few months. Marshall's eyes look as though they are gold at the outer rim, celadon green and then jade green toward the iris - really beautiful and I'm sure they let him get away with murder.
Marshall is my only "Untouchable" cat.As the FBI or CIA would say about someone that noone can do any harm to :D :cool: :D
He's my bottle fed baby and can do NO wrong ;) We love Marshall so much.And he knows it ;) Gets away with anything he wants.

Laura's Babies
05-01-2006, 03:43 PM
Gets away with anything eh? All he would have to do is bat those eyes at me and he would have anything he wanted!

Yes, Bensons is a handsome boy and I also found him to be to affectionate and SWEET! I am glad he is doing great without his brother! (You know how much that worried me.) Give him kisses for me.

Didn't mean to leave Bowie out either, he is a most stunning with all that long, black fur... I could bury my nose in his fur and huff, huff, huff!

Just take care of yourself! PLEASE!

Donnaj4962
05-01-2006, 03:47 PM
What beautiful pictures of some very happy kitties!

They all are gorgeous, thanks for posting.

Glad to hear that you are healing from your surgery. Keep getting well.... after all, you have lots of nurses to help you get well. :D

catfamily
05-01-2006, 03:50 PM
What beautiful pictures of some very happy kitties!

They all are gorgeous, thanks for posting.

Glad to hear that you are healing from your surgery. Keep getting well.... after all, you have lots of nurses to help you get well. :D
And they all love jumping on my tummy in the morning.Still w/stiches. :rolleyes:
I never let them know they hurt me.Just a silent yikes!!! They are all so good.I don't know what I'd do without all of them.

catmandu
05-01-2006, 05:46 PM
Carla
Please know the The Feeder,The Found Cats,Porch Cats and The Pet Angel Companions are Praying for You to get Well Soon.
We will be sending You some Movies To Watch.
You ahve Such Wonderful Well Cared For Cats,and its Soon Great to see them all so Happy.Please Get Well Soon.