PDA

View Full Version : AUGH stupid grill!!

Sirrahsim
05-01-2006, 12:23 AM
Our grill hasn't worked in a long time so I decided that I would fix it today while Tyler napped. I cleaned that freaking thing to a shine and then installed the brand new burner assembly that I had purchased. I was all ready to test it out when I realized that the new assembly didn't have an ignitor pin thingy attached to it!! Unfortunately they don't sell those here so I had to use the old assembly! So now I have a nice shiny grill with a nasty rusty crusty burner assembly :rolleyes: At least I got it working again :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Chicken kabobs and potatoes for dinner at my house tonight :D :rolleyes:

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-01-2006, 07:40 AM
Yummie, a BBQ !!! When is "serving time", I am on my way!! :p :p
ps. I like chicken wings with lots of spicy BBQ-sauce :D

moosmom
05-01-2006, 07:51 AM
Rusty or not, at least it works!!! Sometimes improvising is a good thing, especially if you're REAL hungry!! :p

Cataholic
05-01-2006, 09:16 AM
DANG! Get over here and fix MY grill, you capable woman! My ignitor thingy won't work...and I haven't a clue how to fix it. I am contemplating tossing out a kind of expensive grill, and buying a new one, which is just plain wrong!

I want to grill out! Not that Jones would eat a thing, but, I like it. :D

Sirrahsim
05-01-2006, 06:27 PM
dinner was fabulous. I think the major problem with the grill was htat it was filthy. We hadn't properly cleaned it since... 2 years maybe? It was layered an inch think wiht grime. That and the connections were all loose.