PDA

View Full Version : On again!

davidpizzica
04-30-2006, 08:21 PM
Canada, look out! My trip to Canada is on again. I found out that if I didn't take it, I'd lose all of the money I've put into it. Tomorrow, I'm going to call about getting a copy of my birth certificate. I'm happy!

carole
04-30-2006, 10:03 PM
yahoo David, canada here you come, i am pleased you are going, you were so looking forward to it, have a great time Bro and next time take your lil sis with ya will you ? just drop me off in Edmonton at that great shopping mall and pick me up in a weeks time lol. :D

Cinder & Smoke
04-30-2006, 10:39 PM
Hey Gary ~

Dunno why you're collecting documents ... HOW LONG are you going to be IN Canada?

Last time I went into Canada - June of 2005 - nobody wanted much in the way of ID ...
US side didn't even say G'Bye; Canadian girl wanted to see my Driver License going in.
Coming back - Canadians never even *waved* G'Bye; US side just wanted to know
if we'd bought anything in Canada.

I don't think the threat that you'd need a PASSPort to visit Canada ever went anywhere.

You should check before you go to the expense and bother of getting a PassPort.

gini
05-01-2006, 12:23 AM
I had read the same thing - that they were going to require passports between Canada and the US and Mexico and the US. But I never heard if it went through.

You can get passports at the post office, I believe. At least you can here.

David - you deserve a nice trip - you have had a lot on your plate lately - so remember that "life is right now" and go for it.

gini
05-01-2006, 12:25 AM
http://travel.state.gov/travel/cbpmc/cbpmc_2223.html

Here is the latest ruling, David.

davidpizzica
05-01-2006, 06:24 PM
yahoo David, canada here you come, i am pleased you are going, you were so looking forward to it, have a great time Bro and next time take your lil sis with ya will you ? just drop me off in Edmonton at that great shopping mall and pick me up in a weeks time lol. :D
Carole, next time I'll do that and make
sure you bring lots of money to buy everything you wamt!!

carole
05-01-2006, 09:38 PM
LOL matey i can only wish . :)