PDA

View Full Version : Whats wrong?

slleipnir
05-02-2002, 02:15 PM
http://proxyed-www.dtig.de:81/whatswrong/ you might have to look for a for a little bit..look closely or you might not see it and turn your speakers up, something is whispered low and you might not hear it. its really neat :]

**warning** it might be shocking..

Former User
05-02-2002, 02:36 PM
I didn't find it funny at all....

slleipnir
05-02-2002, 02:38 PM
Its not suppost to be funny..

slleipnir
05-02-2002, 02:40 PM
I warned you. If you don't like being scared then don't go. Please don't get mad at me if its something you don't like. I did warn you.

Former User
05-02-2002, 02:40 PM
That's why I said I didn't find it funny.

Pam
05-02-2002, 02:43 PM
My son sent that to me in an e-mail and he didn't give me the warning. :D I almost flew out of my seat and hit the ceiling! :D

slleipnir
05-02-2002, 02:47 PM
Pam, someone sent my mom that, and she told me she turned her volume up too, and jumped out of her chair and fell on the floor. And I missed it :|

gini
05-02-2002, 03:55 PM
I knew what it was already, so I didn't open it. Someone sent it to me and I too, was clinging to the ceiling. (very hard on the nails).

I forwarded it to a friend and she too jumped. She complained to me about sending it to her. But then, she forwarded it to everyone on her mailing list. Hello? Something wrong with THAT picture too.

zippy-kat
05-02-2002, 06:19 PM
LOL...ok, so first I'm noticin' the SPOTLESS wood floors...then I spy the pet bed in the lower rt hand corner and started lookin' for evidence of an animal:rolleyes: ..... then I remember I'm suppose to be lookin' for something 'wrong' with the pic and AHH!! LOL Not only did I jump, the bunnie did too! ;)

Cincy'sMom
05-02-2002, 09:16 PM
OMG!!! I looked and saw nothing, closed the window, did it again, and again..nothing then finally I waited and looked and looked and.... I loved it and I thought it was funny...but I am a demented individual...I put on haunted houses for fun :)

lynnestankard
05-03-2002, 06:34 AM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

I opened the link before I read the comments - BAD MOVE!!

I jumped - Ketchum flew off the sofa and out of the window (yes it was opened!!) and I banged my head on the wall!! Tell you what - my hearts not worked that fast for months!!! Just about slowing down now to a mild panic! LOL

Lynne

Logan
05-03-2002, 07:17 AM
The first time I saw this, I screamed!!!! :D :D :D I think it took my heart quite a few minutes to start beating normally! LOL!!! I didn't even go to your link because based on the comments I've just read, I'm sure it is the same one. That's a good one, Audrey!!! :)

Pam
05-03-2002, 07:17 AM
Oh Lynne I am laughing so hard right now reading your post. Sorry to find such amusement in your sufferings! :)

anna_66
05-03-2002, 08:01 AM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish you all could have been here to see me! I almost cried it scared me so much! Made me hurt and sweat! I love being scared, Thanks! But I wished I hadn't turned my speakers ALL the way up, because of course I couldn't hear anything!

Ok, I'm gonna be mean & send it to my husband! I won't see him till late tonight cause I have to work, lets see what happens!