PDA

View Full Version : Why I love Pet Talk...

Kfamr
04-30-2006, 01:59 PM
Because every other forum I visit seems to be filled with snooty people. :o

I think Pet Talk has to be the most down-to-earth forum on the web....Karen, Paul, remind me to give you both a hug when seeing you in Findlay. PT truely IS the best.

Roxyluvsme13
04-30-2006, 02:28 PM
I have to agree. All the other forums I feel out of place, but PT makes me feel much more at home. Even when I first joined, and even now, everybody is SO great.

Almita
04-30-2006, 02:34 PM
I really enjoy this place also. Also I like another forum I'm in I just listen and understand what they mean and say I get along with them just fine.

Alysser
04-30-2006, 02:43 PM
I have to agree. All the other forums I feel out of place, but PT makes me feel much more at home. Even when I first joined, and even now, everybody is SO great.

I have to agree.

Barbara
04-30-2006, 03:51 PM
When I visited some German cat forums befor I joined PT I noticed that many people were arguing all the time. I didn't find that at PT.
Plus what I like is that there is so much fun- like Olympic games etc. :)

Laura's Babies
04-30-2006, 04:48 PM
I just have always felt like I belonged here and have made some GREAT friends here.

lvpets2002
04-30-2006, 05:21 PM
I just have always felt like I belonged here and have made some GREAT friends here.

:) I truley agree.. I wish we could all be able to meet Karen & Paul & the rest of you family PT'r....

buttercup132
04-30-2006, 05:39 PM
I love it hear soo much I have 2 other forum the one is like Pt to me always so forgiving but not as active as PT and its just bunnies(its a msn group) and the other one is Petshub its welcoming at first but after a while its like they dont want anyone but the "oldies" there and they will take each others deffence if a new comer tells them they are wrong..not to mention they are rude.

G535
04-30-2006, 06:11 PM
Yes, it's a great forum, lovely animals and people! :)

carole
04-30-2006, 10:06 PM
I don't even bother with other forums, except when i entered cat of the month on one, and won with lexie, thanks to a lot of help from my PT friends lol, but yep it is a great place allright, been here over three years now and not planning on leaving now or ever,always good for laugh, a cry, some advice or education,a good ole chin wag about this and that,its the best. :)

catnapper
04-30-2006, 10:14 PM
I completely agree. I've been a member of another forum for well over a year, and I STILL feel out of place, like I'm intruding on some secret sect where I'll never have the golden invitation to join the inner circle.

Here, everyone is so open and loving. People form strong friendships with each other here, but they don't exclude others and make others feel left out.

I love PT because I feel like I can speak of anything in my life and get various perspectives and view points.

smokey the elder
05-01-2006, 12:05 PM
It's amazing how we can debate some tough things, and stay civil for the most part. Now if the non-cyber world could get with the program... :p

Queen of Poop
05-01-2006, 12:16 PM
I love Pet Talk because it's like having the biggest, warmest, friendliest extended family ever.

dab_20
05-01-2006, 12:19 PM
I have to agree! As I have said before, no other forums seem to 'click' like PT. People on PT are so friendly and have educated me greatly since I first came here! I have gained friendships possibly greater then the ones I have at home. Pet Talk has to be the best place on the internet!

Anita Cholaine
05-01-2006, 01:06 PM
Amen! ;) All the forums I joined before weren't like a family, members were just constantly arguing, and arguing and arguing... It's imposible to make friends in place like that!

Karen
05-01-2006, 01:15 PM
:) I truley agree.. I wish we could all be able to meet Karen & Paul & the rest of you family PT'r....

The very first official Pet Talk gathering was in Texas! :) We met lbaker (Laurie), Aly, and Auggie, and the lovely but now deceased Sammi, among others there. But that was back in April of 2002, before we knew YOU!

zoomer
05-02-2006, 10:42 AM
I totally agree :D And also that people share pictures of their pets and actually seem to care about their pets... people on other forums don't post pictures of their pets, barely ever make boards or replies... but... Pet Talk... it's just different! :p :)

Miss Z
05-02-2006, 12:10 PM
PT's one of those places where you can chat about what your life revolves around....PETS! Also you can chat about non-pet-related stuff, but either way you get to meet some of the kindest and caring people on the planet IMO! There's no other forum like this one. I think PT's my second home:rolleyes: ;) .

zoomer
05-02-2006, 06:14 PM
I think PT's my second home:rolleyes: ;) .

Same with me, it's weird, but, it's true :rolleyes: :p