PDA

View Full Version : What great friends I have....

Alysser
04-30-2006, 01:57 PM
Two of my supposedly "closest" friends are now talking behind my back. :rolleyes: I found out on friday. I can't take this right now. I could care less if they are mad at me or anything but to go and talk behind my back. Heres why:
My friend had a birthday party on wednesday. We went to Burger King and one of them claimed I was to loud! :mad: UGH she is the one who screams at everyone. Then we went to the girls house. They wanted to watch a movie that I hated and some girl kept complaining. She was like "I REALLY WANT TO WATCH THIS!" and then what does she go and do? She walks away and doesn't pay any attention to the movie. I had said it was stupid. CAN'T I HAVE OPINIONS? For the love of god, NO! They go and tell me to shut up. The other girl keeps ordering me around like "ALYSSA SHUT UP! ALYSSA STOP!" OMG I was so pissed at this point. I tell her nicely to STOP and she continues to complain. I wanted to go home but didn't. Then what do I find? On myspace they are exchanging EXTREMELY hurtful and rude comments about me. UGH! :mad:

Yes i do it is Alyssa and i'm not afraid to tell her that. she is so a bitch, she is loud, a losa., and weird. No offense to u bring friennds with her but you know it is true.

UGH! I was crying when I read this and she acts all nice to me. :mad:

Roxyluvsme13
04-30-2006, 03:04 PM
Aww, Alyssa I'm sorry. I'm always here if you need to talk. (I may be away, but I'm on AIM)

*LabLoverKEB*
05-01-2006, 06:36 PM
Oh, Alyssa... don't forget that Pet Talk loves you... :)