PDA

View Full Version : My poor Tux...

WolvesRawk
04-29-2006, 11:15 PM
My sweet little kitty Tux has gone missing a few weeks ago. I've tried and tried to find him. I've sent out lost cat flyers and put signs up. I just can't find my little boy any where! Does any one have ideas for to try to find him? I would hate for him to end up in the shelter and get put down! He's too wonderful!

rg_girlca
04-29-2006, 11:22 PM
Oh No. How I hate to hear when someone is missing their precious pet. :(

Putting up flyers is good, but you also have to go to all shelters and vet clinics in your area to inform them of your lost cat and give them a picture with your phone number on the back.

Prayers on the way that your kitty Tux comes home very soon, safe and sound.

catmandu
04-30-2006, 08:17 AM
I know what its like to worry about a Lost Cat. Pouncierge was gone Three Days,and if it wasnt for Tubby 2,she might still be lost.
The Pet Angel Search and Rescue Squads looking and we Pray that they can find Tux and send him home.

WolvesRawk
04-30-2006, 08:22 AM
It's just so hard to think of all the things that could happen to him. He could be sent to a shelter and put down, taken in by a family that doesn't take care of him right or lets little kids torture him(I hate when little kids have cats. They're so mean!), run over by a car, or just out there while the tornado blew through. I just want to know he's ok and safe.

trayi52
04-30-2006, 09:11 AM
Prayers on the way for your precious Tux.

Willie :(

Alysser
04-30-2006, 09:28 AM
I hope you find your kitty soon!

Laura's Babies
04-30-2006, 09:36 AM
Come on home Tuz, your Mommie is worried!

You need to GO to that shelter often and look. Take his picture down there and leave it with them. If he was out and the tornado scared him or blew him away.. he eventually will find his way home. I had one that was carried off by who knows who and it took him 3 weeks to find his way home.

WolvesRawk
04-30-2006, 10:47 AM
Now I'm terrified. The last time I saw Marble, one of my other kitties, she had gone on a walk with me 4 days ago. That was the last time I saw her. My mom asked if I had seen her because no one else has. Tux AND Marble! How could this happen!? :(

Catty1
04-30-2006, 01:49 PM
It is sad and tragic...but cats who get outdoors are subject to more dangers...I hope you have good news on both of them!

hugs
Catty1

WolvesRawk
05-04-2006, 12:33 PM
My mom just told me that last night they found parts of Marble. She was killed by a coyote or something. We are alomost positive that the same happened to Tux since it was around the same time. I can't beleive this! My little kitties! :(

Catty1
05-04-2006, 01:36 PM
I am so sorry....this is SO tragic for you!

If you move on in the future and adopt more cats - please leash train them or make them indoor kitties.

My condolences again - this is SO heartbreaking.

hugs
Catty1

Donnaj4962
05-04-2006, 01:46 PM
Oh, I am so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

catmandu
05-04-2006, 05:36 PM
The Pet Angel Search and Rescue Squad had not given up looking for Tux,and we pray that they can find Tux and send Him Home.

Laura's Babies
05-04-2006, 06:47 PM
This is exactly why I do not let mine outside.. You love them SO much and something like this happens. This is so sad!