PDA

View Full Version : I lost the Little Piggy that goes home

catmandu
04-29-2006, 06:06 PM
On My Right Foot.
Being Diabetic the sore that was there dint heal and the bone got infected.
The Little Piggy that ran all the way home,is now in a garbage can.
I am now going to have to wera a special shoe until the foot heals and I learn to walk again.
I am going to have to be more careful.

Jessika
04-29-2006, 06:08 PM
Poor little piggy :(

jenluckenbach
04-29-2006, 06:45 PM
Oh Gary, I am sorry to hear this. :( I hope all heals soon and you are walking as good as ever.

Laura's Babies
04-29-2006, 06:45 PM
You must take better care of those feet and piggies! You know what being diabetic can do to you, your toes, your feet and your legs.... Take better care of yourself from now on! PLEASE!

catmandu
04-29-2006, 07:46 PM
I wish that it would warm up as its been so Cold and Damp that the arthritis in my left knee has been acting up.
Thanks to the Laser,the toes healed.
These Shoes are so nice to walk in,I am hiding them from The Cats.

Laura's Babies
04-29-2006, 07:58 PM
Which one of your sweeties wear the same size shoes as you do that you have to hide them... :D <<<It's a joke, only a joke!

That is why I live in the south Gary, arthritis! Achy bones, pain and stiffness. Like Mama said "When you get old, the only thing that don't hurt is the gray hair!" (Dear Mama was so right about so many things.)

catmandu
04-29-2006, 08:18 PM
My Dear Mother used to complain about the damp getting into her bones.
Now sadly I know what she meant.

Karen
04-29-2006, 08:20 PM
So now every day, you're gonna do a foot check, right? Right? No more piggies need to be lost. Diabetes is insidious, foot check every day!

rg_girlca
04-29-2006, 09:51 PM
Oh Gary, I am so sorry to hear this, but glad that you have a sense of humor about it. Please, please take better care of yourself. The minute you see any type of sore, get it taken care of right away. We don't want to hear of any more piggies landing up in the garbage.

Don't make me come down there and smack you upside your head now, ya hear. ;)

Corinna
04-29-2006, 10:48 PM
Gary I understand the learning to walk again .My mom had her left piggy going to market toe. Here balance was so off, hard to beleive how the loss of one digit can make such a difference.

catmandu
04-30-2006, 08:13 AM
The Right Shoe has a small Pouch in it to help me adjust to walking.
They are Wonderful Wide Shoes and it was worth the 200 Dollars.
Thank God I didnt have to pay the 500 they were before The Trillium Plan kicked in.

barncat
05-01-2006, 12:24 AM
I am glad you are healing. I can relate to bones feeling the cold and damp! Please take care of you!

Beauty17
05-01-2006, 10:23 AM
I'm sorry about the piggy loss, and I hope for your quick recovery and no more injuries. You are in my thoughts. I am diabetic, too, but so far all extremities are safe - but I know - everyone has to take special care, and even then, sometimes it doesn't work out. I care.