PDA

View Full Version : The new bedding....

Laura's Babies
04-29-2006, 06:02 PM
Thursday when we took the company rental back to the airport, we stopped on the way back ar PetSmart and I got this new beding for Amy. It is suppose to be thermal and self warming and I was highly amused at all of their reactions to it when they first saw it.

Amy was not sure of what it was so she tried to tip toe up to it to check it out, really hard to do when you have CH! Her CH is pretty bad right now so on several of her many tip toed times she would fall on to it and do her best to scramble away from it as fast as she could. She finally figured it wasn't going to attack her and went on in.

Giz was next, she crept up to it carefully and backed up, crept up again and touched it with her paw and jumped back, crept bach up to it again and slapped at it and ran off.

Chesters reaction was somewhat the same only he crept up to it and gently touched it with his paw, over and over. Touch, back up and watch, creep up to it, touch and back up to watch. Then he also decided it wasn't going to attack and went in...

Such a funny reaction to a animal printed fabric that has kept me amused all day.

I think Amy likes it now that she knows it isn't going to attack her.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM2118.jpg

Chester thinks it is cool and he likes it too.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM2120.jpg

Giz had to rest after slaying that monster
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM2116.jpg

catmandu
04-29-2006, 06:15 PM
Thats Funny how Your Cats will react to anything that they are not familair with.
I bought some Top of The Line Red Grill Angus Staek today at 8 Dollars a Pound and The Found Ctas poked at it a bit,until they realized Hey! This Is Good! YUMMMY!
Doris knew it right away.
She was lurking just now for more.
Sorry not at 8 Dollars a pound.
That Print Blanket is Fantastic.
The Found Cats want 14 ASAP,Dad

Catty1
04-29-2006, 07:05 PM
SOO glad you found a thermal blankie for her! What a great idea!

I was thinking of dear Amy the other day, and even thinking of a gentle heat lamp, like they use for some plants.

I hope this helps her.

Catty1

catnapper
04-29-2006, 09:01 PM
Awwwww..... I saw that bedding today and loved it. I love their reactions to it. I wonder if my guys would react the same way?

prechrswife
04-29-2006, 09:06 PM
Amy looks very cozy now. :)

rg_girlca
04-29-2006, 10:01 PM
Oh Laura, the description you gave of each cat with the blanket was a hoot.
To bad you didn't get it on video.

I hope that this helps precious Amy and seeing her laying there so content and comfortable brought a big smile to my face. :D

Sevaede
04-29-2006, 10:28 PM
Amy does look like she is having a grand ol' time. :D

chocolatepuppy
04-30-2006, 05:31 AM
Cats really check things out, don't they? ;) Amy looks very happy with her new bedding. :)

orangemm
04-30-2006, 10:27 AM
That's funny how they will 'sneak up' on a blanket or other object they don't recognize. Sometimes my guys will get on our bed and JUMP straight up because they see a wrinkle or a small bump on the quilt...and there is NOTHING there!

The other night Archy was tapping and poking at the stitching. Go figure. :confused:

Rie Rie
04-30-2006, 02:54 PM
AWWW,,,,,Amy looks SOOO SWEET. Chester looks like he's wondering, what are you looking at. Giz......what I can I say, I just love her!!

momcat
04-30-2006, 03:52 PM
Oh Laura, that must have been something to see! I'm still laughing at your descriptions of how each of your furkids reacted to the blanket. :D :D :D