PDA

View Full Version : Found a dog!

animal_rescue
04-29-2006, 03:53 PM
When my mom and I were driving down the street we saw a dog almost it by a car! Thankfully the people stopped and he was just standing in the middle of the road. So I got out and called him to me. Then I put Maggie's old collar and leash(we luckily left in the van) on him and brought him home. He seems to be about a year old, very friendly, not neutered, and probably a lab x golden. He's a bit on the thin side but otherwise he seems pretty good. We called the Humane Society to see if he was reported missing but no, so we left our info and hopefully we can find his owners. If not we'll send him to the HS and if he doesn't get adopted he'll come back to us in about 3 months time.

BC_MoM
04-29-2006, 03:54 PM
You were in the right place at the right time! :)

I really hope you can find his owners!

Any pictures? ;)

BCollie_Kelly
04-29-2006, 03:57 PM
You were in the right place at the right time! :)

I really hope you can find his owners!

Any pictures? ;)

I'd like to echo everything Jess said! :D

animal_rescue
04-29-2006, 04:15 PM
Charging batteries right now! :D

GoldenLuv
04-29-2006, 05:08 PM
Charging batteries right now! :D

HURRY HURRY :D

Alysser
04-29-2006, 05:17 PM
:D
HURRY HURRY :D

I agree! Im so glad you saved him!

dab_20
04-29-2006, 05:36 PM
He's sounds like a sweetie! So glad you were there to take him in! Can't wait to see pictures :D

animal_rescue
04-29-2006, 06:14 PM
sorry guys, but my camera is totally broken so I won't have any pics. :(

edit: I found out that duct tape is really your friend! lol Although only temporarily I found a way to get my camera to work using duct tape. So I'll have pics up soon!

*LabLoverKEB*
04-29-2006, 06:46 PM
Yes, you were deffineatley at the right place, at the right time! And I'm sooo thankful that someone as caring as you were there! :)

I can't wait to see pictures! :D :D