PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of this?

4theloveofzoe
04-29-2006, 01:05 PM
How fair do you think it is that female cats are left to get impregnated over and over again... And have their kittens die ALL THE TIME? Or have the kittens be deformed because the mothers get impregnated by their sons, etc? :( :confused:

It really irritates me, and I've reported it, but... nothing ever seems to be done about it.

EDIT: I was just informed by the daughter, that one of the kittens died last night, because the ribs were broken. (They were bent inward). How cruel is that? Why wouldn't you do something to ease the kittens pain? :( :mad:

Laura's Babies
04-29-2006, 01:21 PM
Arrrrrggggggg! WRING their stupid NECKS!! (then humans, not the cats) Is there animal controll in your area? I think I would be raising hell until somebody did something. We already know talking to the owner does no good.

I'd get a trap and start trapping, the neighbor obviousley isn't going to care!

Crazy-Cat-Lover
04-29-2006, 01:29 PM
No, I think it is completely wrong to allow cats to become pregnant over and over again only the have the kittens die. That is so sad, I hope something gets done about this. :(

4theloveofzoe
04-29-2006, 01:41 PM
I have already even written a letter to the newspaper of the city that we live in and nothing is done.

I've contacted even the Humane Society where I live. And yet, the cats are allowed to keep giving birth over and over, and the thing is..
THe owner... Doesn't even care.

catmandu
04-29-2006, 02:13 PM
There Are People Who Just Do Not Care About Animals.
They Have Have Never Been Taught That Gods Creatures Are More Imprtatnt That Mans Creations.
They Are Stupid And Non Thinking Boobs.
Yahoos Is Just The Right Word For Them,
And Our Lord Will Settle Things With Them.
One Fine Day.