PDA

View Full Version : Just want to thank you all

CatLuvrs
04-29-2006, 11:55 AM
For giving me the advice about Morris. I did what the vet said and I dewormed all the kittens and he is all better. His diarreah and everything is great! Thank you all so much! :)

moosmom
04-29-2006, 11:59 AM
That's what friends are for! ;)

catmandu
04-29-2006, 02:10 PM
We Are So Glad That Morris Is Feeling A Lot Better.
Kittens Are Fragile And Sometimes They Have These Illnesses That Fortunately Are Not Serious.
Michael And Miquelito Are Wondering If Morris Is An Orange Cat.

CatLuvrs
04-29-2006, 02:30 PM
We Are So Glad That Morris Is Feeling A Lot Better.
Kittens Are Fragile And Sometimes They Have These Illnesses That Fortunately Are Not Serious.
Michael And Miquelito Are Wondering If Morris Is An Orange Cat.

Lol no he isn't orange which is why Marissa wants to change his name once again. I told her she needs to stop. I told her Morris is cute but she lets me know when it is the right one. She is my little crazy girl lol

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h57/blazindaisies/100_1250.jpg

Here is the sweet little guy.

Laura's Babies
04-29-2006, 03:35 PM
She is adoreable and why change her name? It fits her!! She is going to end up having an identy crisis if you keep changing her name and not know WHO she is...

There is a lot of advice and help here. Usually, if a problem comes up, someone has been there and done that and can advise you. This is not only a pleasing place to be but very educational too. I have learned TONS since I been a member here and could tell you stories that would make you love these people more and more.

rg_girlca
04-29-2006, 09:16 PM
I'm so glad that little Morris is doing much better.

He sure is one adorable widdle guy. :)