PDA

View Full Version : Dreams

Kfamr
04-29-2006, 11:42 AM
Dreams are SO weird and fascinating.

The other day my boss was telling me how he had a dream about Kiara. He was watching Kiara for me. He was carrying her in one of those bags you carry little dogs in, along a boardwalk. He was SO scared and being incredibly careful because he knew if something happened to her I'd be beyond pissed.

I just think it's so funny. Here's this man in his 30's-40's(?), successful businessman, having dreams about MY dog? LOL

*LabLoverKEB*
04-29-2006, 12:44 PM
That's too funny, Kay!
Carrying big Kiara in one of those bags... LOL, she wouldn't even fit! :D
I've had some pretty wierd dreams myself!

dab_20
04-29-2006, 02:06 PM
Hehe... That bag must've been very big! lol

You can go to www.freakydreams.com to have your dreams interpreted. Doesn't really work IMO. lol

Vette
04-29-2006, 02:34 PM
LOL thats cute. :D

cyber-sibes
04-29-2006, 09:36 PM
Oh Kay, you knew Kiara was a "dream dog" a long time ago, right? :D

I had this weird dream the other night that some lady was trying to buy Sherman from me. She started counting off hundred dollar bills. I kept telling her Sherman wasn't for sale. Weird, huh? Woke up feeling kind of spooked.

FYI: My Sherman's not going anywhere without me!

Cincy'sMom
04-29-2006, 10:28 PM
FYI: My Sherman's not going anywhere without me!
At least not until the Dog Park Gathering, when he may accidently end up in Toledo ;)

Miss Z
04-30-2006, 05:15 AM
Oh, I have some weird dreams, quite a few involve my pets, I wonder why, as I'm constantly thinking of them:p

He was SO scared and being incredibly careful because he knew if something happened to her I'd be beyond pissed.
ROTFL! Of course you would!:D

smokey the elder
04-30-2006, 07:56 AM
I had a dream so vivid last night I might try to write it as a short story. It involved insect shaped aliens who had to overcome my natural human revulsion to insects to make contact. (No more espresso chip ice cream before bedtime! :eek: )

Laura's Babies
04-30-2006, 10:08 AM
Out there on the boats, the sounds of boats sometimes disturb your sleep and everyone is always talking about the really wierd dreams they have and I have had then too. It amazed me that grown men would be so open about telling their dreams.

zoomer
04-30-2006, 12:15 PM
Hehe that actually made me laugh out loud! :D