PDA

View Full Version : I'm leaving in two weeks

dab_20
04-28-2006, 03:29 PM
No not forever! lol I'm going to Salt Lake City for my cousins wedding for about 10 days. And I will get a picture of my cousin's 'Lepeord Boxer' that I told you about on the dog side. ;) I'll miss you all!

Husky_mom
04-28-2006, 03:46 PM
i just had to check back on that boxer thread i missed, and my thoughts are that maybe maybe..........

well, in spanish we call, among different names, fawn boxers as "leonado" which is pretty close to "leopardo" (which means leopard) so maybe it was just a confusion in the color name?? could be

or as said a faint brindle appearing to be spotted, anyway good luck on yur trip and be sure to take lots of pics so yu can show us when you get back.. :D

dab_20
04-28-2006, 03:54 PM
Could be. I'm pretty sure she's brindle and look like she's spotted or something. I will get pics I promise! My other cousin also has a dog and my aunt has one named Teddy. I knew Teddy since I was born (I used to live there) and I'm excited to see him again! lol

lvpets2002
04-28-2006, 04:29 PM
:) You are so lucky to go to Salt Lake.. Have fun & get pictures & we will see you when you return.. Be safe..

Vela
04-28-2006, 04:33 PM
Well the weather here is really nice so you should enjoy it! We still have some snow in the mountains but only up higher, not sure if it will still be here when you get here but it sure looks pretty. If you decide to go to the dog park while you are here let me know, I'll bring Cracker over to play too.

Alysser
04-28-2006, 05:03 PM
Aww, no Danielle don't leave. :( Joking lol. Have fun!:) Take lots of pics.

dab_20
04-28-2006, 05:16 PM
Well the weather here is really nice so you should enjoy it! We still have some snow in the mountains but only up higher, not sure if it will still be here when you get here but it sure looks pretty. If you decide to go to the dog park while you are here let me know, I'll bring Cracker over to play too.

It'd be really cool to see you and cracker. Although I doubt I'd have time. :(

Thanks!