PDA

View Full Version : Colorfull Artichoke

lvpets2002
04-28-2006, 07:30 AM
;) ;) You are so pretty & just love your colors ****** CONGRATS ON PET OF THE DAY ARTICHOKE & GET LETTUCE TREATS ALL DAY *****

SANDY FROST
04-28-2006, 08:57 AM
My what a handsome boy you are. I hope you get lots goodies today. Today is your day. Congrats on being POTD Artichoke you deserve it. :)
Sandy Frost

shihtzulover850
04-28-2006, 10:36 AM
I used to have a turtle just like you!! She or he I didn't know if ti was a boy or a girl was very cute!! Just like you!! :D :) :cool: ;) :p Hope you get extra shrimp sticks

blue girl
04-28-2006, 03:25 PM
Artichoke--what a cute name! No wonder you snap at fingers--you probably think they are coming to eat you up!
Anyway, you certainly are a very pretty turtle and sounds like you have a wonderful home. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

chocolatepuppy
04-28-2006, 03:38 PM
Artichoke, you're a cutie! Congratulations on being POTD! I hope you're having a fun day! :D

tatsxxx11
04-28-2006, 05:41 PM
Awww! What a cutie! Love your name too, Artichoke!:D Yes, you ARE very cute AND very special! No need to perform, Artichoke! You're perfect just the way you are! :) Hope you get those new SUPER deluxe digs very soon!:D Enjoy your day celeb with your proud person! Hopefully you're chowing down on some yummy Turtle Sticks and Shrimp snacks:D Congratulations to awesome Artichoke, our extra special and most deserving PET OF THE DAY!!!:)

SANDY FROST
04-28-2006, 09:06 PM
Awww! What a cutie! Love your name too, Artichoke!:D Yes, you ARE very cute AND very special! No need to perform, Artichoke! You're perfect just the way you are! :) Hope you get those new SUPER deluxe digs very soon!:D Enjoy your day celeb with your proud person! Hopefully you're chowing down on some yummy Turtle Sticks and Shrimp snacks:D Congratulations to awesome Artichoke, our extra special and most deserving PET OF THE DAY!!!:)
Yes I agree with tatsxx11. Have a super day.
Sandy Frost

AvaJoy
04-30-2006, 04:54 PM
I hope you had a great day celebrating your POTD honour, handsome Artichoke! I bet your new place will be spectacular, and you will enjoy it, thanks to your devoted guardian. Try not to bite the finger that feeds you, though! ;)