PDA

View Full Version : I am elated. :D

Sevaede
04-28-2006, 02:16 AM
I have been in touch with a local animal welfare organization about volunteering and have been told that they always need help whether it be ad adoption events, fostering, etc. I AM SO EXCITED I CAN BARELY CONTAIN MYSELF. I will try and help with the adoption events, transports, handing out flyers, etc. until we move out and then we will foster! :D

CultureJunky
04-28-2006, 05:30 AM
That's excellent, and well done for giving up your time to volunteer at an animal shelter, hats and cats off to you :D

Laura's Babies
04-28-2006, 01:02 PM
I would love to foster but how I work prevents me from doing that. They always need help when it comes to these furry companions, just not enough people that care. Good luck and watch out, I promise you will fall in love with many!

Sevaede
04-28-2006, 11:36 PM
That's excellent, and well done for giving up your time to volunteer at an animal shelter, hats and cats off to you :D

Thank you. I am very glad to be helping try and get folks more aware of the overpopulation. Hopefully I will be able to help many of these precious babes find homes! :D (I may adopt a special needs kitty.)

Sevaede
04-28-2006, 11:39 PM
I would love to foster but how I work prevents me from doing that. They always need help when it comes to these furry companions, just not enough people that care. Good luck and watch out, I promise you will fall in love with many!

I understand that (working-foster situation). We can't do it right now due to living situations but we are working on that! Troy doesn't think it's such a good idea for me to be helping out with adoptions because, as he describes it, "my standards are ridiculously high." (jokingly of course)

rosethecopycat
04-28-2006, 11:43 PM
I am lucky enough to get to foster, and it's just the best! :D