PDA

View Full Version : mmm turtle barf, yummy!!

king2005
04-27-2006, 08:45 PM
ok I lied its not yummy lol

Its pretty gross. I fed him a pound of hamburger & I guess he took in too much water. Cause he is leaking watered down blood all over my floor!!!!! Its soo gross !!

ohwell, he has a full tummy :D

luvofallhorses
04-27-2006, 09:21 PM
EWWWW!!!!!! :eek:

king2005
04-27-2006, 09:30 PM
EWWWW!!!!!! :eek:

Its part of owning a pet hehe

CathyBogart
04-27-2006, 10:05 PM
LoL, icky!! Once I fed Liberty mealworms because the pet store was out of crickets. I should have made an extra trip somewhere else and gotten him crickets though...about 8pm I heard a loud "GAAAAACK!" and looked over to see a SPRAY of mealworms shoot out of his mouth and all over the side of his tank. Poor guy, but I almost barfed myself watching it. -_-;;;

luvofallhorses
04-27-2006, 10:07 PM
Its part of owning a pet hehe

I know that. I just couldn't imagine cleaning up turtle puke.. :eek: Miagi, my cat just puked. :rolleyes: I am lucky I have a strong stomach. :p

king2005
04-27-2006, 10:22 PM
LoL, icky!! Once I fed Liberty mealworms because the pet store was out of crickets. I should have made an extra trip somewhere else and gotten him crickets though...about 8pm I heard a loud "GAAAAACK!" and looked over to see a SPRAY of mealworms shoot out of his mouth and all over the side of his tank. Poor guy, but I almost barfed myself watching it. -_-;;;

DEAR GOD!! I almost want to barf just reading that!!