PDA

View Full Version : Fritz and Squeaky

fritz03
04-27-2006, 05:29 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/monkey.jpg Fritz playing with his trusty old squeaky monkey.He is not into playing right now as he has been to the groomers where he was made to look spiffy.He had fun playing with the cat.He also had lots of dog buddies including 2 Bichons,Poodle and little white dog I think is a Chihuahua.He is snoozing under the little couch,also in the hot sun in the window and now back under the couch.We sre still thinking about Mr.B,hope he has a miracle and can get better. :)

Daisy and Delilah
04-27-2006, 06:22 PM
Wow Fritz!! What a great time you had at the groomer's! It always cheers you up to go to the groomer's doesn't it buddy? We're like you guys, we're still hoping for a miracle for Mr. B too :(

elizabethann
04-28-2006, 07:36 AM
Fritz you look very busy in this photo.

Did I miss something? Who'se Mr. B? :confused:

Rachel
04-29-2006, 07:23 AM
Did I miss something? Who'se Mr. B? :confused:

Elizabeth, Mr. B. is our Sandra's (Tatsxxx11) dear kitty who is gravely ill. He has obvioiusly been on the minds of many of us, including Barry and Fritz.

Fritz, you are a cutie pie. I hope the day at the groomer wasn't too exhausting. Everyone must have made a big fuss over you when you got home as well.