PDA

View Full Version : Loretta

tatsxxx11
05-02-2002, 05:07 AM
Oh beautiful Loretta!!! Frank Sinatara AND pirate movies!!! What eclectic taste you have:D What a character!! Your personallity "quirks" and precious Budgie antics have me laughing out loud and smiling from ear to ear!! What a joy you must be to your proud family!! It wouldn't take much to lure me to your cage door, sweet girl! Sweet Loretta...so worldy, so sophisticated, so cultured!! Could there be a more deserving Pet of the Day???? Congratulations to you lovely Loretta! Today we crown you our most deserving, adorable, smart, sweet and lovable Pet of the Day!

jackiesdaisy1935
05-02-2002, 09:14 AM
Now I know where my daughter, Loretta, gets her beauty. She has been named after the beautiful bird "Loretta". My, aren't you the worldly type, and so sophisticated, I'm awwwd That photo of you tells the world "I'm Loretta". Congratulations dear, beautiful, worldly Loretta, our Very Best Pet of the Day. I'm sure your Mom will have some very gourmet treats for you on your Very Special Day.
Jackie

Logan
05-02-2002, 09:59 AM
Lovely, lovely Loretta!!! What a beautiful Budgie girl you are!!! :) Spoiled rotten, too, I'll bet!!! Happy Day to you, Loretta! You're the Pet of the Day!! Hope you get lots of yummy things to eat, and a good head scratch today!!! :) Congratulations!!!

lizbud
05-02-2002, 11:12 AM
HI SWEET LORETTA

You ARE a Beautiful budgie Loretta, and sound
like a Great companion to have around.If I were
to visit, I would wear my most "sparklely" beads
for you to play with. :D :D Many congrats on
your Special day little friend, today you are
PET OF THE DAY !!!

momoffuzzyfaces
05-02-2002, 04:06 PM
Congratulations Loretta on being our Pet of the Day today. What a little bundle of love and fun you seem to be. Wish I could visit you in person but maybe your Mommie will give you an extra treat from me instead. Enjoy your day, sweet one.:)

Sam's My Baby
05-02-2002, 06:04 PM
You sound like a sweet, heartwarming parakeet! I love your colors, you remind me of my parakeet, FeFe (RB) He was such a character, and I am sure you are too! Have fun on this special day and congrats on being POTD! :)