PDA

View Full Version : Look What Tori Was Playing With

RobiLee
04-27-2006, 04:04 PM
Alden looked outside the window to see Tori having fun and tossing around a new friend :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Silly huskies will play with anything!

The little guy seemed a bit wore out, but ok. He got a bit frisky when Alden picked him up for me to get a pic and he seemed happy when Alden put him on the other side of the fence and he quickly slithered away. I sure do hope he doesn't come back. I don't like them in my backyard!!!!!!!

Suki Wingy
04-27-2006, 04:07 PM
Silly Torri! I wish a few would come to my place!

luvofallhorses
04-27-2006, 04:07 PM
:eek:

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-27-2006, 04:08 PM
OMG :eek: :eek: !! Is that a rattle snake???
I would never dare to go in my garden, knowing that these snakes are around... :eek:
I hope that your Tori din't get a snake-bite :confused: :eek:

joycenalex
04-27-2006, 04:08 PM
i love her expression! and i'd get away as fast as i could too! :)

new mom to a veiled
04-27-2006, 04:09 PM
OMGosh.......cudos to you!!!! I would have been screaming and running the other way, not taking pics!!!!!! :o

Suki Wingy
04-27-2006, 04:10 PM
I'm pretty sure it's a harmless garter snake ;)

k9krazee
04-27-2006, 04:12 PM
:eek: Uh, Tori...thats not a toy! :D

Toby's my baby
04-27-2006, 04:42 PM
:eek: Tori...hunny....that is probably not the best choice you made today ;) :p Love the expression on her face..."mom! you took away my toy!" ;) :D

zoomer
04-27-2006, 04:50 PM
That's a harmless gartner snake, right? If it is, phew, you had me worried there miss Tori!

sammy101
04-27-2006, 05:57 PM
naughty Tori!Thats not a toy!
Very pretty snake though :)

Daisy and Delilah
04-27-2006, 06:18 PM
Silly Tori!! What a pretty friend you found. You were having a good time and gently playing weren't you sweetie? ;) ;) ;)

shais_mom
04-27-2006, 06:43 PM
:eek:!!
TORI!
NO SNAKES FOR YOU!

Ginger's Mom
04-27-2006, 06:52 PM
Oh my goodness, Tori! :eek: Stick to four-legged friends, okay? ;)
And I don't think you need to worry about him coming back, Robin, I am pretty sure he learned his lesson. :)

cyber-sibes
04-27-2006, 06:58 PM
Tori, it was very nice of you to play gently with the little snake, and to let mommy have it. ;) Good girl!
(I dare say it wouldn't have had such a happy ending if it found it's way into Star's yard!)

CathyBogart
04-27-2006, 07:21 PM

Not even close ;)

He sure picked the wrong yard today! Silly Tori, he was just there to eat the slugs!! :) :)

chocolatepuppy
04-27-2006, 07:28 PM
Yikes Tori! :eek: I doubt the snake will come back after being tossed around by Tori. I've relocated a few or simply chased them out of the yard and never saw them again. At least not yet. ;)

KYS
04-27-2006, 08:02 PM
I had to take a second look because I could not believe what I saw.
A SNAKE! Tell Tori that is not a toy.
Glad snake and dog are fine. LOL

Pembroke_Corgi
04-27-2006, 09:35 PM
Yikes!! One time my mom's cat brought in a live snake into the house that we never caught...

cloverfdx
04-27-2006, 10:23 PM
Oh My Dog Tori :eek:. Glad both canine and reptile are ok ;).

Uabassoon
04-27-2006, 10:26 PM
I would freak out if I saw Payson playing with a snake!

Vette
04-28-2006, 01:10 AM
That looks like the King snakes we get around here. dont even know there there till they move and scare the crap out of you. LOL good thing there harmless to humans and dogs. :eek:

Sevaede
04-28-2006, 01:16 AM
Oh my goodness, Tori! :eek: Stick to four-legged friends, okay? ;)
And I don't think you need to worry about him coming back, Robin, I am pretty sure he learned his lesson. :)

Haha, my sentiments exactly!

Lady's Human
04-28-2006, 01:16 AM
Garter snakes are GOOD critters to have around. They cut down on the little critter population and keep them from damaging your garden. We have one that lives in our backyard.

I don't know what Lady would do with a snake, but I'm pretty sure the snake wouldn't enjoy the experience.

Oggyflute
04-28-2006, 05:12 AM
Alden is a lot more game than I. :eek: Coming from a country full of poisonous snakes, I tend to leave them well and truly alone.

king2005
04-28-2006, 09:23 AM
heheh silly girl :D

My old friend was scared to death of snakes.. If she was in her yard playing & she stumbled into a snakes path she would yell & do a stupid dance in fear & pointing to the snake.. Well her old dog picked up on her fear & she would come to the rescue & kill the snake. She was a smaller dog (30p) & she was taking on 4 foot garder snakes & 2 foot black rat snakes. I felt bad for the snakes & so did she, but when she got scared she couldn't control herself.. I usually tried to get to the snake first, as Molly the dog would shake it & fling it 20 feet away & then I had to fight her for the snake.. not easy with a small fast dog. & the freakest thing, is that Molly would carry the snake out of the yard into the to bush & leave its body there :eek: she was one smart gal.

pitc9
04-28-2006, 09:30 AM
Oh Silly Tori, looks like you thought mom bought you a rubber snake as a toy!
I've never seen a Gartner snake that big!! :eek:

Jadapit
04-28-2006, 09:40 AM
Silly Tori, a snake isnt a play toy. ;) We have a lot of garter snakes where we live my fur kids got hold of one last summer. The poor snake didnt make it. :(

lvpets2002
04-28-2006, 09:51 AM
I'm pretty sure it's a harmless garter snake ;)
:) No that is not a Rattle Snake == is a garter or grass snake & very harmless.. Trust me living in Tx on a farm I saw my share of Rattlers..

Kfamr
04-28-2006, 05:41 PM
Your little visitor is lucky Tori was only playing!! Simba killed a snake a month or so ago, and he was so proud he rolled on top of it's dead body. :( It was so gross and sad. He had blood all over his cheeks.

Of course, I was gone and my parents had let him out by himself. :rolleyes:

RobiLee
04-28-2006, 11:09 PM
The snake was just a harmless garter snake or whatever they are called. That doesn't matter to me though. I don't like them and now I will be afraid to walk out in the yard. They have been coming around for a few years now, but I haven't seen them for awhile and I thought maybe the snakes stayed away because of the dogs..lol..guess thats not the case. When Katie was a puppy she had one cornered on the patio. It was just a baby and it was mad and kept striking at Katie. Totally freaked me out! It was a different looking kind of snake then what we had seen before and Alden was certain it was a poisonous one. A couple of his buddies thought it was a copperhead and a few days later someone on down the road said they saw a copperhead in their yard :eek: :eek: . I don't know if it was true or not. All I knew was the one we had in our yard was a baby so I was super worried about where the mama snake was...LOL. We never did see any more like that one. I just hope the dogs don't come across anymore.

Cincy'sMom
04-29-2006, 08:26 AM
:eek: What a silly girl, Tori!!

I'm not sure what our dogs with do with a snake, but I'm wouldn't be surprised if they too would try to play!

Alysser
04-29-2006, 08:39 AM
Silly Tori! Is she ok? I hope the poor snake was to. :o

wolf_Q
04-29-2006, 06:52 PM
Oh my! :eek: Tori that is not a toy! I see snakes like that every now and then...there's one that lives under our porch. Luckily I don't think the dogs have ever spotted one though! We went camping last weekend and Sydney found some sort of dead rodent and was packing it off so proudly...I'm glad she knew "drop it" I would not have wanted to pry it out of her mouth. :o