PDA

View Full Version : You are so BOO-teful to me!!!

kb2yjx
04-27-2006, 04:01 AM
I am amazed that ALL that energy is packed into your little body!!! My very first cat was a Boo, too!! She lived for over 16 years and was my very best friend. How could one resist your sweet look and that glossy black coat!! May you have years of good health and happiness in your FOREVER home, where you are teaching them that YOU are the best entertainment ever!!! HAPPY COTD!!

Barbiecat
04-27-2006, 06:45 AM
What a pretty little cat you are! What beautiful fur and eyes. I can see why your Mom chose you (or was it the other way around?) Watch out at Halloween though, make sure your family keeps a close eye on you and keeps you inside that day.

Enjoy your COTD status, you pretty kitty!

Catty1
04-27-2006, 08:27 AM
Hmmm...high places and smarts? A little Siamese somewhere in your history maybe, or Burmese?

Good for you for commanding your meowmie to take you home - to YOUR house!

Happy COTD, and may you open many doors and find much food! :D

hugs
Catty1

LittleOrangeKitten
04-27-2006, 08:42 AM
What a "boo"tiful girl you are! Just love that shiny coat. That look in your eyes seems to say "wonder what I can get into next?"? You obviously keep your purrents on their toes with your antics and andventures.

Have a very happy COTD!

catmandu
04-27-2006, 09:16 AM
Boo is such an Elegant Ebony Cat.
And such a Good Comapnion for His Guardians to lighten thier lives with Laughter and Joy.
Tubby 2 My Ebony Comapnion leads all The Found Cats in a Rousing Midnight MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW For Bodacious Boo COTD!!!!!!!

Donnaj4962
04-27-2006, 10:38 AM
Boo, you are so pretty, especially those lovely eyes! And I love your story and how you came to be in your forever home!

Congratulations on COTD! May you have many fun adventures for many years to come!

Sonia59
04-27-2006, 11:12 AM
To me also you are so BOO-tiful!!!!! :D You look very much like my black Princess Jasmine, shiny fur, mischievous face, full of energy, triming plants(....up to death :rolleyes: )! :D

Kisses on your sweet nose, dear Boo! ;)
And Jasmine is joining me to say Pppprrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhh to you which means (I translate for the humans who will read) "We, blackies, are the best!" ;)

Jax
04-27-2006, 11:56 AM
What a sweet little kitty you are Boo!! I love your shiny black fur and adorable face. Congrats to BEAUTIFUL BOO! :) :D :)

Cataholic
04-27-2006, 12:22 PM
I have no problem believing every word your hooman writes about you. WHY? I have a "Boo", too! His name is Monte. He must be your twin.

Have a BOOtiful day, as I am sure you will, and thanks for being our very best COTD!

Sultan
04-27-2006, 01:12 PM
again ?

http://catoftheday.com/archive/2006/March/11.html

Don Juan's mom
04-27-2006, 03:10 PM
Hey there, Boo! Many years ago, before I started living with cats, I cat-sat an odd-eyed white Boo. You could be a littermate to my Zerlina, who also loves to keep me (and big brother Don Juan) on my toes! Congratulations on your special day!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-27-2006, 04:34 PM
Whoo Hoo Boo!!!

What a beauty you are!!!

My black kitty, Chester is quite smitten with you!!! ♥♥♥

It was sure a treat to see your wonderful picture today and meet you.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
04-27-2006, 09:00 PM
What a BOO-TEFUL baby you are, Boo!:):):) Was there ever any doubt you were "going home?" :);) You could charm the leaves off the trees! Congratulations to you dear, precious, BOO-TEEFUL Boo!!! Hope you and your proud, wonderful human are enjoying a very special, fun and love filled Cat of the Day celebration:D Hugs and kisses to you, precious Boo:) WE LOVE BOO!!!:D