View Full Version : Yay!!!! :D

binka_nugget
04-26-2006, 06:42 PM
A couple of you know already.. my mom said YES to a third dog! :D

Who knew three years of begging would really work?? :p

I hope no one thinks any less of me, but I'll probably be going to a (responsible) breeder this time. I want an intense, high drive dog for herding, agility, obedience, and flyball.. so I finally decided on a Malinois (I've wanted a BC for years but the CKC doesn't recognize them anymore so I wouldn't be able to compete in obedience or show it). Finding a good Malinois breeder around here is proving a lot harder than I thought!

Jordan (Wolfsoul) has offered one of Visa's future babies to me though, so I may end up deciding to get a Groenendael if I can't find a Malinois breeder.

EE!! I'm excited! :D

Toby's my baby
04-26-2006, 06:47 PM
CONGRATS!!! I wish you the best of luck in finding a good breeder, or getting one of Visa's babies, I'm sure either would be a great addition to your family!!! :)

Roxyluvsme13
04-26-2006, 06:47 PM
WOOHOO! Congrats! :D

Alysser
04-26-2006, 06:51 PM
Congrats! Im so happy for you! I hope you find and good and responsible breeder! :D

Ginger's Mom
04-26-2006, 07:04 PM
Congratulations, I am sure you will find a reputable/responsible breeder. How very exciting. So how do Kaedyn and Kai feel about sharing their home with another dog? (Were they both rescues? - I didn't know that :) ) Do you know if you would prefer a male or a female? Just thought I would add that Groenendael's are beautiful dogs. ;) Congrats again. :)

k9krazee
04-26-2006, 07:16 PM
Wow, how exciting!!! A Malinois is on my list of future puppers, I would LOVE to own one!! Good luck in the search for a good breeder! :D

binka_nugget
04-26-2006, 07:17 PM
:D Thanks guys. It'll be a while before we actually get the new addition but I just can't believe I got a "yes" out of her! :p

Congratulations, I am sure you will find a reputable/responsible breeder. How very exciting. So how do Kaedyn and Kai feel about sharing their home with another dog? (Were they both rescues? - I didn't know that :) ) Do you know if you would prefer a male or a female? Just thought I would add that Groenendael's are beautiful dogs. ;) Congrats again. :)

Kaedyn was adopted from the shelter, and Kai was from a bad breeder. He wasn't horrible but it definitely opened my eyes and made me realize what a reputable breeder should be. I think I'd like a female this time. Kai gets along with all dogs but Kaedyn seems to have problems with male dogs bigger than him.

sammy101
04-26-2006, 07:19 PM
Congrats!Good luck on finding a breeder,or one of Visa's pups! :D

bckrazy
04-26-2006, 08:06 PM
YAY! I'm so excited for you, Ashley! Malinois are such beautiful dogs, I'm jealous... or, it would be awesome if you got one of Visa's puppies, she's so so pretty and smart. I do remember you talking about getting BC's for a long time! Doesn't the CKC offer limited registration, just to compete in Obedience? I'm not surprised that they don't offer conformation for BC's, that is one of my favorite things about Canada... however, I think it'd be a lot smarter for the CKC to require working titles to show herding breeds, instead of cutting BC's out all together.

You're going to have your hands full with a bunch of fry and a new puppy! err, wait, so am I... :p

buttercup132
04-26-2006, 08:22 PM
Omg awsome news!!!

I cant wait!!

Tollers-n-Dobes
04-26-2006, 10:12 PM
That's wonderful! Good luck finding a great Malinois breeder but if you don't, hopefully you'll definitely be able to have one of Visa's pups :) lol...I'm jealous, I want a Belgian soo much. I'm so happy for you!

BC_MoM
04-26-2006, 10:19 PM
Woohoo! Third dog's a charm!.. not that I would know. :p lol

BEST of luck finding a Malinois breeder! They are hard to find! If I hear of any out your way expecting litters, I'll let you know!

That's so nice of Jordan to offer one of Visa's pups!

Either way, it looks like you're in for getting a great pup! :D

flamepony12
04-26-2006, 10:31 PM
Yee, Congrats and Good Luck finding a breeder! You're so lucky! :D

Sevaede
04-26-2006, 10:36 PM
Heh, CONGRATS! :D

Wow, I wonder why the CKC does not recognize BCs any more?

wolf_Q
04-26-2006, 10:36 PM
Congratulations!! :D

cyber-sibes
04-26-2006, 11:05 PM
congratulations, you've been wanting another pup for so long!

wolfsoul
04-27-2006, 12:30 AM
I'm so excited for you. :D You need a Visa puppy hehe.

Come on now...who can resist having a dog like this? ;)
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c102/zpjordan/4b0bb031.jpg
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c102/zpjordan/2cf5f88f.jpg
You know you waaant it...

chocolatepuppy
04-27-2006, 05:03 AM
Congrats Ashley! Can't wait to see your new pup, whichever one it may be. :)

Pembroke_Corgi
04-27-2006, 09:04 AM
That's great! I'm glad you will be getting another dog, whatever kind it may be. How exciting! :D

Lori Jordan
04-27-2006, 09:39 AM
Beautiful Dogs!!!

zoomer
04-27-2006, 10:39 AM
Very good choice! A Malinois sounds perfect for you! Good luck and if you ever need any tips PM belterv because she has a Tervuren! :)

Husky_mom
04-27-2006, 10:45 AM
I'm so excited for you. :D You need a Visa puppy hehe.

Come on now...who can resist having a dog like this? ;)
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c102/zpjordan/4b0bb031.jpg
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c102/zpjordan/2cf5f88f.jpg
You know you waaant it...

Come on Ashley...........i know I WANT IT !!! LOL that would be so cool and we get to see the baby grow since day one :D ...........that would be a great choice.......Groenendaels are so cute and smart (Malinois too, but could you resist Visa´s face? ´cause i dont, I LOVE HER!!)

Oggyflute
04-28-2006, 05:48 AM
Congratulations mate. Good things do come in three's. :D

Suki Wingy
04-28-2006, 02:52 PM
WOW! COngrats!!!