PDA

View Full Version : Why do these things happen

dab_20
04-26-2006, 05:50 PM
I'm still getting over the suicide of my uncle's partner and now my aunt is dieing... I think of kidney or liver failure. She's got only a couple weeks left and I can't even say good bye to her. :( I can't understand why god does this to my family and why so soon. I'm so upset and I can't even imagine what she's going through herself. :( :( Prayers would be appreciated that she doesn't have to suffer long. Thanks for listening.

Vela
04-26-2006, 08:15 PM
I'm sorry for the troubles you are having, sometimes life does seem unfair, trust me been there, done that. I promise God isn't doing anything to you, this is all just part of life and what shapes us as we grow up into adults. I know it seems horrible right now but you will come out of it with something in the end. Maybe you could write your aunt a letter and tell her all of the things you want to say, even though you can't see her? I'm sure she would love to hear from you. Sometimes it's easier to put things on paper rather than talking, I often get emotional while talking and end up not saying everything I wanted to say, especially if it's painful. Keep your chin up, as hard as it is now things will get better. I'm sorry you are losing your aunt, I'm sure that is hard. I never had any family so I don't know how that feels, but I'm sure if I had it would upset me too.

sammy101
04-26-2006, 08:22 PM
i'm sorry.Sending good vibes to you and your family.
{{hugs}}

Alysser
04-26-2006, 08:41 PM
thats sad but thats mean your not going to see her.
That was EXTREMELY rude. Please stop posting rude comments.

Danielle, I am so sorry(HUGS).Things happen that hurt us deeply and its so unfair. Prayers on the way.

dab_20
04-26-2006, 09:34 PM
I think I will send her a letter, it will make her know I'm thinking of her, and know that I love her. Thanks again... at least I know she won't be suffering. She had become an alcoholic after her husband died, it's all been really sad for her these last few years.

K9soul
04-26-2006, 10:27 PM
My prayers are with you and your aunt and family. I'm so sorry to hear of the pain you are going through recently. God will be there, working through other people and through your pets to bring you peace and comfort. We're all here for you too. Big {{hugs}} to you.

Pawsitive Thinking
04-27-2006, 05:11 AM
No answers I'm afraid but lots of hugs and prayers for you and your family at this very sad time

Miss Z
04-27-2006, 08:07 AM
I'm so sorry:( You'll be in my thoughts.

dab_20
04-27-2006, 03:34 PM
Thanks everyone. I am asking my dad tonight how she is. Hopefully she's still feeling ok.