PDA

View Full Version : I'm so stoked....

Crikit
05-01-2002, 08:21 PM
Hey Gang, what's the story morning glory? what's the word humming bird? uh...tell me quick about Hugo and Kim. Once I start the song I have to at least finish it that point otherwise it's not fair now is it?

Anyhoo just thought I'd let everyone in on some cool things that have happened over that last couple of weeks to Smudge, Winter and myself. :D

Well probably the most important one is I got my license...so it took me five years and four tests (3 in a span of 2 days, and my dad says the first one doesn't count because I wasn't ready to take it) but I finally got it, and to top that off I have a car as well WOO HOO! My folks are selling me their Nissan because nobody was driving it since my dad got the truck for the business, so it is now mine, mine I say!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :o

As for the dogs Winter is doing a faboo job in obidence class, and she even gets used for demos to the other students sometimes. Then again it probably helps that my friend is the teacher and she knows that Winter knows her and that we both trust her. Smudge is doing awesome in the advanced handling class...please note I said Smudge, he's doing good in the class I on the other hand provide some entertainment for the others as I do my impression of a ballerina ;) And at the end of the month there's a handler clinic that I'm going to be going to, most likely with Smudge because Winter isn't ready to do that kind of stuff...she won't even go over jumps or through weaves half the time...we're working on it but I have a feeling she won't be ready for the trial in June like I hoped she would...oh well there's always the one in August.

Otherwise it's just the same ole same ol...working hanging with the dogs, watching weird and interesting shows and movies etc...etc...etc...

Oh yeah one more thing I just have to mention it because I think it's rather swell by jingo. The thing that I have to mention is that there is a very strong possibility of having a Canadian team in the Stanley Cup playoffs for the first time in years, because as it stands right now at least one Canadian teams makes it in to the eastern finals...so uh JOY!!!

aly
05-02-2002, 12:39 AM
YAY! Congrats on all the good news. Better you get your license late than never :D And it sounds like the dogs are doing wonderfully!! Keep up the good work!! :)

delidog
05-02-2002, 05:11 AM
cricket...you should go to dog breeds threads...and view the web site on border collies...from one of our new members....they are a recovery dog...(border of course)

Tanya&Fritz
05-02-2002, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by Crikit
Oh yeah one more thing I just have to mention it because I think it's rather swell by jingo. The thing that I have to mention is that there is a very strong possibility of having a Canadian team in the Stanley Cup playoffs for the first time in years, because as it stands right now at least one Canadian teams makes it in to the eastern finals...so uh JOY!!!

Go Sens Go!!!

I'm so nervous for tonight's game! Go Sens Go!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
05-02-2002, 03:54 PM
By Jingo! I'm glad things are going so swell for you! (I have not heard By Jingo for a long time!):)