PDA

View Full Version : I made 10 new friends

zoomer
04-26-2006, 11:09 AM
8 puppies and 2 kids! I was walking Buddy with my friend Devon and saw a boy and a girl outside with a little puppy. They told me they had an Orei-pei( :rolleyes: ) and the puppies were Orei-pei/Lab mixes. One of the mean strays in the neighborhood came and broke down their fence :eek: He and Pearl (their dog) ran off somewhere and about an hour later they found them 'stuck together' :rolleyes: in their front yard! They had to hose down the stray for a really long time until he'd let go of Pearl! Pearl has now had 7 puppies... they're calling them Boeri-peis....

buttercup132
04-26-2006, 02:11 PM
Wow..what a sad story maybe id they fixed there dog none of this would have happened...what ahppened to the stray? I hope they took it to the shelter

lute
04-26-2006, 02:34 PM
poor pups. they didn't have to come into this cruel world if they had just gotten their dog spayed. :( it's also sick that they are giving the "mixed" puppies a breed name!

Miss Z
04-26-2006, 02:35 PM
Aw, bet the pups were adorable, although this story is a good example of why you should neuter your pets:rolleyes:

zoomer
04-27-2006, 02:06 PM
They spayed Pearl a while after this happened. The male dog (who I call Ghost... once you see him... you don't) isn't exactly a stray. It lives chained up in somebody's backyard, the owner acts like it has no care needed :rolleyes: I'm trying to convience them to go talk to the male dog's owner.

buttercup132
04-27-2006, 03:00 PM
They got her spayed while she has pups...that's not right any vet that would do that definatly isnt a good one.

zoomer
04-27-2006, 09:42 PM
They got her spayed while she has pups...that's not right any vet that would do that definatly isnt a good one.

I was thinking there was something wrong with that too :confused:

cloverfdx
04-27-2006, 10:08 PM
It can be done quite safely ;). Especially where a dog has to go in for a cesarean and the owner does not want to put the dog through more surgery after the bubs are weaned.