PDA

View Full Version : Dun dun dun! Now is the time for choosing!

Sevaede
04-25-2006, 11:37 PM
It is time to get Soni and Isis off of kitten food. Has anyone had any experience with Royal Canin? Is it any good? How good is Felidae in comparison? Would I be able to buy it at the feed store and/or any pet store?

Sonia59
04-26-2006, 03:37 AM
I am using Royal Canin. I have used the kitten, indoor adult for Jasmine and also obesity management for some time to help Peppito loose extra-weight. Now he is eating the light food for sterilised cats. It's often said Royal Canin is the best food, I don't know if it's true, but at least it's among the best ones. What I can say is that the cats love it and I never had any problems with it. We don't have Felidae here.

catmandu
04-26-2006, 09:52 AM
Royal Canin Is Excellent.
That Would Be The Food Of Choice If I Had The Money.
For 14 Cats It Would Be Too Much.

Sevaede
04-27-2006, 01:05 AM
I am using Royal Canin. I have used the kitten, indoor adult for Jasmine and also obesity management for some time to help Peppito loose extra-weight. Now he is eating the light food for sterilised cats. It's often said Royal Canin is the best food, I don't know if it's true, but at least it's among the best ones. What I can say is that the cats love it and I never had any problems with it. We don't have Felidae here.

Wow, thanks. :) I've seen ads for Royal Canin and I must say that I will go to the pet stores and check for it. :D

Sevaede
04-27-2006, 01:06 AM
Royal Canin Is Excellent.
That Would Be The Food Of Choice If I Had The Money.
For 14 Cats It Would Be Too Much.

Wow, 14? :eek: I *will* have that many, one day! :D *adventurous look*

Sonia59
04-27-2006, 12:23 PM
It's true that it is expensive and I have only two cats and not 14, which makes all the difference when I see the amount of food my two monsters can eat :D

But I would say that if you can afford it, it will never be a waste of money as you also help your kitties being well and healthy ;)