PDA

View Full Version : I know this isn't really the place, but

Catty1
04-25-2006, 10:53 PM
So many people I know are here...my little sister died tonight. She had been in end stage MS for three years - and in and out of hosp with pneumonia or lungs filling up. The last time was this weekend...and even back at the care centre, her breathing became laboured overnight, everything piled up, and just shut down...she was surrounded by love and family, and was out of it too, so went quickly and peacefully.

I'll post this in General below...sorry, Karen...maybe just leave this here for a bit?

She is free of her prison and pain and struggle.

Catty1

jazzcat
04-25-2006, 10:57 PM
Oh Catty I am so sorry. My condolences to your family.

slick
04-25-2006, 10:57 PM
Oh Catty, I'm so very sorry. :( It's never easy losing a family member. Please accept my condolences and prayers. Thank God she had a peaceful passing. One of my favourite sayings is "No pain in Heaven". RIP little sis...your wings are waiting for you.

{{{hugs}}}

Sevaede
04-25-2006, 11:08 PM
So many people I know are here...my little sister died tonight. She had been in end stage MS for three years - and in and out of hosp with pneumonia or lungs filling up. The last time was this weekend...and even back at the care centre, her breathing became laboured overnight, everything piled up, and just shut down...she was surrounded by love and family, and was out of it too, so went quickly and peacefully.

I'll post this in General below...sorry, Karen...maybe just leave this here for a bit?

She is free of her prison and pain and struggle.

Catty1

Oh, I am so very sorry. :( Losing a loved one is a lousy feeling. But you are right, she is free of all her chains. She is playing with all of your past family members- skin and fur. :)

rg_girlca
04-25-2006, 11:15 PM
Oh Catty, I am sorry to hear your little sister passed on. My heart goes out to you and your family.

My condolences to you and your family.

May she Rest In Peace.

Flatcoatluver
04-25-2006, 11:16 PM
I am so sorry (hugs). I am out of words but my prayers are with your family!!

sandragonfly
04-25-2006, 11:35 PM
:( I'm loss at words... I'm (((sorry))) she had to go, glad it wasn't by more pain.

please know, for what I've been through, I still definitely will find time, you in my thoughts and prayers.

a question if you can/I may, were you close with her? I hope you got to see her for last time too.

all ((((((gentle hugs)))))) you need - take care of yourself!

*JTM*Coco*pi*Caramel*
04-25-2006, 11:43 PM
Catty my heart goes out to you, I can't imagine what it must feel like, but she is in a better place, free of her pain and suffering like you said. You will be in my thoughts and prayers as well as your family. Your sister must have been so strong dealing with MS, it is such a terrible disease and it is great that her family was there to see her pass and im sure she felt their presence. Take care of yourself, and lots of hugs.

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-26-2006, 03:19 AM
I posted in the other thread already..;

I am sending you all the hugs you need, Catty! Don't worry about your sister anylonger, she is painfree and happy now!
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20973%20Huge_hug.gif http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20973%20Huge_hug.gif

orangemm
04-26-2006, 04:40 AM
I am so sorry to hear about your sad news. Please remember that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. :(

CatLuvrs
04-26-2006, 04:45 AM
O Catty I am so sorry! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. My little cousin (Iam 26 he just turned 26) has MS and I just found out he just got over pnuemonia. Again I am so sorry

jenluckenbach
04-26-2006, 05:06 AM
OMG! I am SO sorry for you loss. :( :( Even though little Sis is in a better place now and HEALTHY it is very hard for those left behind. {{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}

Craftlady
04-26-2006, 09:08 AM
My condolences to you and your family. May it be a comfort to know that your sister is no longer in pain.

catmandu
04-26-2006, 09:38 AM
The Pet Angels ahve welcomed Your Little Sister into the Fold at the Rainbow Bridge and she is having a Great Time with all the Creatures of Our Lord.
And she will be a Wonderful Chaperone for them and travel the World and see many things before She is reunited with Her Beloved Family.
One Fine Day.

DJFyrewolf36
04-26-2006, 11:42 AM
The Pet Angels ahve welcomed Your Little Sister into the Fold at the Rainbow Bridge and she is having a Great Time with all the Creatures of Our Lord.
And she will be a Wonderful Chaperone for them and travel the World and see many things before She is reunited with Her Beloved Family.
One Fine Day.

I couldn't of said it better. *Hugs* and *headbumpies* from me and the gang.

krazyaboutkatz
04-26-2006, 11:47 AM
Catty, I'm so sorry to hear about your sisters passing.:( My thoughts and prayers are with you. May she now RIP.:(

Karen
04-26-2006, 11:52 AM
Please se the thread in General, it's here (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=103639) just to keep one place where people can post.

I'll close this now, Catty, just so you don't have to keep checking both threads.