PDA

View Full Version : Drawing......

slleipnir
04-25-2006, 08:40 PM
Not finished of either of these....
http://www.tainted-sky.net/draw/scan3.jpg
No name yet. I drew a male too, but the males have long fur down their back o_O; Not sure if I'll keep or change the colors.

http://www.tainted-sky.net/draw/weed.jpg
Just a sketch of Weed from the anime Ginga Densetsu Weed.

slleipnir
04-26-2006, 10:07 AM
bump.....:(

BC_MoM
04-26-2006, 10:10 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

I LOVE them both! You're absolutely amazing at this.. I'm so envious!

slleipnir
04-26-2006, 11:27 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

I LOVE them both! You're absolutely amazing at this.. I'm so envious!

Thanks so much for your reply :) I really appreciate it :D

slleipnir
04-26-2006, 05:06 PM
Maybe I'm feeling a little depressed, or maybe it's just that time of month...but I must be a very disliked person that no one likes to talk to. Wish I knew what I'm doing wrong. No one PM's me unless I PM them, no one msgs me, and not to many reply to my posts. Normally i just don't care, but I do right now oddly. Kind of like in RL...people just don't seem to want to talk to me. hm. Kind of wish I knew whats wrong with me. The internet is one thing, but in real life, it sucks.

DJFyrewolf36
04-26-2006, 05:12 PM
Sometimes I feel the same way. Do you have an IM? Im on yahoo, Angel_lynx36

BTW the drawings are cool. :D

slleipnir
04-26-2006, 05:13 PM
Sometimes I feel the same way. Do you have an IM? Im on yahoo, Angel_lynx36

BTW the drawings are cool. :D

I only have MSN. Do you have that too?

And thanks, I appreciate the reply :D

Roxyluvsme13
04-26-2006, 05:14 PM
Maybe I'm feeling a little depressed, or maybe it's just that time of month...but I must be a very disliked person that no one likes to talk to. Wish I knew what I'm doing wrong. No one PM's me unless I PM them, no one msgs me, and not to many reply to my posts. Normally i just don't care, but I do right now oddly. Kind of like in RL...people just don't seem to want to talk to me. hm. Kind of wish I knew whats wrong with me. The internet is one thing, but in real life, it sucks.
You have me on MSN, and I added you on AIM, too. I'm always here to talk to if you need someone :).
Love the drawings. You're a great artist!

k9krazee
04-26-2006, 05:17 PM
The drawings are WONDERFUL! I always love seeing them :)

I feel the same most of the time :( (((Hugs!)))))

DJFyrewolf36
04-26-2006, 05:24 PM
[email protected] is my MSN...signing in now :D

Roxyluvsme13
04-26-2006, 05:31 PM
Can I add you, too :p?

dab_20
04-26-2006, 05:39 PM
The drawings are excellent!! I know how you feel, sometimes I feel like that, too. *hugs* Hope you feel better.

slleipnir
04-26-2006, 05:41 PM

I'll add you :) I'm [email protected]

DJFyrewolf36
04-26-2006, 05:48 PM
Can I add you, too :p?

Yup, go ahead :D

Roxyluvsme13
04-26-2006, 05:49 PM
Added ya! :D