PDA

View Full Version : What a great website!

DogFace
04-25-2006, 01:02 PM
Hi everyone,

My girlfriend and I came across this website a few weeks ago...and I'm happy to say that I finally got around to registering today.

I'm so pleased that a site like this exists...we loved the cat of the day/dog of the day postings, but only discovered how deep the waters ran with this website the last few days. It seems like there is just a vast wealth of information being shared here, and I look forward to visiting this place on a daily basis for a long, long time.

Of course, I'll be sending in pics of our cats in the near future. We have five cats, and a dog which is in PA with my former roommate at this point.

So from all of us to you...a very warm hello!

Scooby (thinks he works for the water department)
Snowpea (sleepiest cat I've ever met...expert dust catcher)
Galileo (our first and dearest...two different colored eyes)
Polaris (the only outdoor cat...and Frank's mom)
Frank (if you have gum in your mouth...he'll jump on your shoulder and try to steal it!)
Teabag (our dog who thinks he's a horse)

and us!!

lvpets2002
04-25-2006, 01:04 PM
:) Welcome to Pet Talk & enjoy all the pictures & talks..

I just love your babies's names & their description.. ;)

critter crazy
04-25-2006, 01:07 PM
Welcome here!!! this site is great and full of wonderful people and knowledge!! i just love your critters anmes!! too cute!! we will be patiantly waiting for pictures!!! :D

Karen
04-25-2006, 01:18 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! Sounds like you'll fit right in here! :)
My name is Karen, I'm one of the moderators, my current pet is Miss Hoppy, the little brown bunny you see as my avatar!

gini
04-25-2006, 02:07 PM
What a lovely introduction. I love the names of your pets and their descriptions too.

Welcome - and be very careful - this place is a HUGE addiction. And there is no cure. :D :D (happily)

Lori Jordan
04-25-2006, 02:32 PM
Welcome to PT i am sure you will enjoy everything it's a great place to be!

moosmom
04-25-2006, 02:48 PM
WELCOME TO PET TALK!! You are gonna love it here! My name is Donna and I am owned by 4 cats, one of whom is named MooShoo and is bald (Sphynx). My cats are Mollie Rose (Tortie born in a barn at the Bill Wilson House, age 12); Maya Linn (Siamese mix rescued from San Juan Airport in Puerto Rico, age 6) MooShoo (Sphynx rescued from bad breeder, age 6) Shortie (Munchkin calico rescued from bad breeder, age 6).

BOBS DAD
04-25-2006, 11:19 PM
Greetings DogFace (now that doesn't "even" sound right),

Glad to have you on board. Yes, there is truly a wealth of info on this site. I am rather new myself, but I love it here. Well, we will see you on the PT!!!

You go GIRLS! :D

BOBS DAD
04-25-2006, 11:24 PM
Oh Yeah... MoosMom reminded me with her post... I should intro myself officially. My name is Dan - Bob's Dad online. I have a Beagle girl "Ginger" and a crazy mix of some sort (PBGV some say) "Bob". We have a lot of fun here. Everyone is very friendly... if you need any special help or want to know anything in particular, don't be afraid to PM (Personal Message) anyone. You can do that a number of ways, but I find it easiest to just view their "Public Profile" and PM from there. Good Luck!

BitsyNaceyDog
04-26-2006, 08:51 AM
Welcome!! I too love you pets' names and their descriptions. I can't wait to 'meet' them (via pictures of corse).

shihtzulover850
04-26-2006, 10:20 AM
Love your descriptions and names of your pets!! Hope you enjoy it here!! Oh and by the way I am owned by one dog a shih tzu named Snuggles!!! I love shih tzus!! :D :D :D :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-03-2006, 02:59 AM
WELCOME TO PET TALK !!!! http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/animatiesWELCOMErostepoesmetmuis.gif

I am Lut, owned by 4 wonderful cats, a biting bunny and lots of fish in our pond

Alysser
05-06-2006, 10:48 AM
:D :D Welcome to PT! I am owned by Star(my parakeet in my avi) and Sassy(my dog in my sig). I hope you stick around and can't wait ti see pics!