PDA

View Full Version : Fritz sitting Proud

fritz03
04-25-2006, 08:20 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/chairboy1.jpg Fritz sitting up in the world as mom takes the picture and i am watching.He is snoozing now on the couch.Fritz had a late night as mom went out to a potluck dinner at the church and he came to greet her.Fritz doesn't like hats.Dad wears a re ballcap and he tears around the living room like a crazy man.Dad did let him have it the other day and didn't want to give it up.I went and sat on the couch nd he in the chair with the blue blanket as i didn't want to disturb him.Fritz came over and cuddled next to me for awhile and is probably still there now. :D

Ginger's Mom
04-25-2006, 12:06 PM
Aw Fritz, I think you deserve a treat for that pretty sit. You silly little guy, I would have liked to see you tearing around the house with the baseball cap. :)

elizabethann
04-25-2006, 08:08 PM
Oh what a good boy, Fritz. You're so adorable. I can't believe you don't like hats. What was on the hat? Or is it the color?

Daisy and Delilah
04-25-2006, 08:47 PM
Awwww!!! Look at the cute Mr. Fritz! What a great pose buddy! You're such a little camera ham and so smart too! We love you Fritzie! You with that ball cap must have been hilarious :D