PDA

View Full Version : Would be my Katz' 16th birthday today...

Kirsten
05-01-2002, 11:41 AM
As some may know, she went to the Rainbow Bridge almost two years ago (May 3, 2000), but today would be her 16th birthday if she was still alive... I guess I will always remember her birthday since May 1 is a holiday in Germany and that way, I was always able to spend the entire day with her which we both enjoyed. Katz was a very special friend to me and will never be forgotten...

http://home.t-online.de/home/0554132997-0002/katz2.jpg
http://home.t-online.de/home/0554132997-0002/katz.htm

Kirsten

Ann
05-01-2002, 11:52 AM
Aaaw, I'm sorry to hear that :(

Know how you feel...

Randi
05-01-2002, 12:11 PM
Katz looks so sweet on the picture, thanks for posting it. I can surely understand you miss her! She will celebrate her birthday at the RB with all the other furbabies! :) Go and light a candle for her!
The cat we have in our backyard looks so much like her, he is about the same age, we have been told and is very dear to us.

Former User
05-01-2002, 12:21 PM
Sorry for your loss Kirsten. It is shame that our furry friends can't stay here as long as we do. That's why we all should treasure (and I know we do) the moments we have with our pets. Rest in peace Katz.

tatsxxx11
05-01-2002, 12:38 PM
Dear Kirsten. Of course I remember you and beautiful Katz. Every year, as the birthday of a passed furkid approaches, I always feel sadness. But I also like to think back on all of the wonderful days we shared, all of the memories we made. I know your heart overflows with the many cherished memories of beautiful Katz. I will light a candle tonight in honor of your special baby, and her birthday. Bless you Katz. Love, Sandra

05-01-2002, 12:39 PM
I'm thinking of you and Katz today !!!!
Be sure of this : she was a beautiful cat !!!!!!!!!!!

lynnestankard
05-01-2002, 01:24 PM
{{{{{Kirsten}}}}} Love and Memories of Katz.

Lynne

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-01-2002, 04:38 PM
So sorry to hear about Katz. :( She looks like a real sweetheart and I know you have many happy memories of her. I hope you can smile about those today instead of being sad that she is gone.

Hugs from me and head bumpies from Tubby and paw touchies from Peanut.

Kirsten
05-04-2002, 03:13 PM
Thank you so much everyone for your kind words about Katz! That was very nice!
And Sandra, thanks for lighting a candle for her, that was so sweet!

I was thinking of her a lot the last couple of days, it wasn't only her birthday on May 1; yesterday, on May 3, was the 2nd anniversary of her death. Right now, I'm looking at the photos I have of her. I have a lot, but only one baby pic. This is something I regret very much, and for that reason, I took *hundreds* of photos when Luna was a baby...

(BTW, I'm having a lot of trouble to connect to this page today, so I'm glad that I could make at least this one post...)

Kirsten

Lachesis
05-04-2002, 03:17 PM
Im thinking of you and Katz....

krazyaboutkatz
05-04-2002, 11:45 PM
Katz looked like she was a beautiful cat. I'm so sorry that she's gone but you'll still have her memories and pictures of her so she won't be forgotten.