PDA

View Full Version : To all my friends

tatsxxx11
04-24-2006, 09:06 PM
who have emailed me, Pm'd me. My apologies for not having replied...yet. Right now I am consumed with caring for my kitty Buddy, "Mr. B." He is in very serious condition, renal failure and liver cancer and now possibly Cushings disease and as well, compications from his diabetes and anemia. He is an a major medical center getting the best care possible, is comfortable and happy and eating!!! At this point however, surgery or anything other than palliative care is most likely not possible. The hospiital is over an hour away and we go there daily, spending a couple of hours visiting. so that is where my time is spent most of the day. He loves when Mom visits!:) Anyway, forgive me those of you who written. I will in the next day or two try and get to all my backed up messages! We will probably be bringing him home tomorrow to spend as much quality time possible with us, with Star and Oliver and the wheekers, Moon and Rosie!
Love,
Sandra

luvofallhorses
04-24-2006, 09:07 PM
Aw, I hope he is better soon! :( ((hugs))

K9soul
04-24-2006, 09:12 PM
Dear friend,

Don't worry about getting back to me right away. I've been worse than ever with writing anyone and certainly understand how it is to deal with problems and just not have the time or ability to sit and think enough to write something meaningful. I think of you every day though friend. You and Buddy are in our prayers. All our love to you Sandra, Sparky, Buddy, Oliver, Rosie and Beamer.

Love, Jess, T&T, Dawn and fishies

Alysser
04-24-2006, 09:15 PM
AW! I hope he feels better as soon as possible. ((HUGS)) Good luck to you.

Vela
04-24-2006, 09:18 PM
Sorry about your kitty. I hope you are able to get some quality time with him.

Karen
04-24-2006, 10:44 PM
Aww, Sandra, is Mr. B an hour this way? Where is he? (We live a 2-3 hours from each other, for those who didn't know.) You, and Mr. B. of course, are in our prayers this evening.

zippy-kat
04-24-2006, 10:48 PM
{{Prayers and purrs on the way for your family, especially darling Mr. B.}}

slick
04-24-2006, 10:58 PM
Sandra:
Forgive me....I had no idea you were going through this. I have obviously not been doing my homework. :o

Big {{{hugs}}} and lots of prayers on the way for you and Mr. B.

luv
slick xoxoxo

finn's mom
04-24-2006, 11:02 PM
I know that we're not really friends, and, I didn't really know that anything was going on like this in your life. But, I will let you know that I am thinking of you and praying for you and your cat. I'm sorry to hear this news. :(

Cinder & Smoke
04-24-2006, 11:59 PM
Hi God ~

We think You're already werkin onna case - but jest to be sure -
Paleeze keep Mr. B onna Top of Your List.

He's put inna lotta Tyme down here onna ole Durt Ball -
lotta Gud Tymes onna ole Home Front.

Paleeze help Mr. B anna Fambly enjoy what tyme they have together.
A Big {{{God's Hug}}} fur Miz Sandra would be nice too, God.

We'z got da Kandilz Lited up, and we'll be sending a Purrayer affore we
hop onna bigbed.

Thanks God!

/s/ the Prayer Pups annd Purrayer Kat

AmberLee
04-25-2006, 12:00 AM
{{{Sandra}}}}

{{{Mr. B}}}}

Holding you all in our prayers. So sorry to hear how ill the little guy has been... :( :( :(

shais_mom
04-25-2006, 12:13 AM
I had no idea this was going on either - you are in my thoughts and prayers sweet Sandra and crew.
{{hugs}}

moosmom
04-25-2006, 01:59 AM
Sandra,

I'm sorry to hear about Mr. B. You are in my thoughts and prayers. :(

dukedogsmom
04-25-2006, 02:13 AM
I didn't know anything about it, either :( I'm so sorry. I hope you can find some peace with all this.

momoffuzzyfaces
04-25-2006, 03:22 AM
Aw, my friend, you know my thoughts and prayers are with you and sweet Mr. B!!!

I'm sure being home with you will make him feel better than anything else. There's no place like home and mommy!

The kat kids continue to keep their paws crossed and lots of hugs, prayers, and luvies are heading your way.

Killearn Kitties
04-25-2006, 03:45 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about Mr B. I hope you get him home soon and that he comfortable for as long as possible.
All my best coming to you both.

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-25-2006, 03:59 AM
So sorry to hear about Buddy....! I hope he can home home now, and have his days in a loving care :)

Rachel
04-25-2006, 05:52 AM
You have obviously given his B-ness every possible resource to cope with the myriad of things going on in his tiny little body. Most of all you have given him the utmost love and affection and don't ever doubt that he doesn't realize how very much you care for him and his welfare. He is in good hands and that is the most any of us could ever hope for when illness strikes. Be strong for him and the rest of your family.

Logan
04-25-2006, 06:10 AM
I'm so glad Rachel directed me to this thread as I have not been around very much in the last week or so.

Please give your sweet boy a kiss from me. I'm so glad that he will be able to come home soon and get love from all of his family. :) I have had you guys on my mind a lot, but haven't called, knowing you were probably traveling back and forth a lot.

Don't forget to take care of you, too, my friend, and I'm here if you need me.

Love,
Logan

Pam
04-25-2006, 06:14 AM
Sandra I am so very sorry to read about Mr. B. You (and he) were so much help to Trevor and myself when he was diagnosed with diabetes. I hope that Mr. B will remain comfortable for whatever time he has left with his loving mommy and family.

Daisy and Delilah
04-25-2006, 07:28 AM
Dear Sandra, I'm so sorry to hear this news. It seems you hardly get a break. Please give Mr. B some kisses from me. (((((HUGS))))) Much love, Terry, Daisy and Delilah

Cataholic
04-25-2006, 09:06 AM
I did not know. :( I am so sorry to hear of Mr. B and his failing health. It sounds like he is in the best of hands, and daily visits from you the high point of his day. Take care of Mr. B, and yourselves.

KYS
04-25-2006, 09:08 AM
Sandra, Oooodles and Oooodles of thoughts, well wishes and hugs...

Karen, Sheba and Rocky
((((^..^))))

pitc9
04-25-2006, 09:11 AM
{hugs} to you and Mr. B.
My thoughts are with you.

Randi
04-25-2006, 10:12 AM
Sandra, I'm so sorry to hear about Mr. B's declining health. :( I'm glad that he eats and is comfortable, but getting him home where he is loved is what he needs. I know you will give him some quality time and I hope he will continue to be comfortable.

Sending lots of hugs and good wishes, and headbumpies from Fister.

jackiesdaisy
04-25-2006, 12:17 PM
Sandra, everything has changed so much, it took me a long time to figure out how to post in here. Geeez I'm way lost.
Oh Sandra I'm so sorry about Mr. B, I know how worried you are and you can bet I will say some prayers for him. He is so precious as all of our furkids are and I'm hoping that he will do well, I know you are getting the very best care
you can for him and he knows how much you love him.
Please don't worry about getting in touch, you just take care of yourself my friend, and keep a good eye on Mr. B. I'm sure the Kitty Angels are watching over him too. Just know that everyone is thinking about you and Mr. B and sending our love and keeping you and Mr. B in our hearts.
Jackie, Don, Perry and Daisy

Ginger's Mom
04-25-2006, 12:51 PM
Sandra, I am so sorry to hear that you are going through such a difficult time with another one of your babies. You, your family, and Mr. B will be in my prayers. {{{Hugs to you all}}}

Barbara
04-25-2006, 03:13 PM
Sandra I am so sorry to hear of Mr. B. We all know that our life on earth is limited (I sometimes refuse to believe) and I hope that there is more time in it for Mr. B. and that it may be quality time.

Love and hugs
Barbara

Jadapit
04-25-2006, 03:53 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this about Mr. B. :( You both will be in my thoughts and prayers.

lizbud
04-25-2006, 04:40 PM
I am so sorry to hear that Mr. B is so ill. Prayers on the way for
your little guy. (((Hugs))) Liz.

fritz03
04-25-2006, 05:51 PM
Fritz and I are hoping for a miracle.Fritz would be sad if he lost a real good Cat buddy like Mr.B.When Fritz goes to the groomers on Thursday,he can get the groomers cats to pray for a miracle.We here know how it feels when a pet is sick like Fritz was last June and with Ruffles.You hang in there,who knows what can happen.We are thinking about you.Fritz and Barry. :(

My Peanuts
04-25-2006, 05:53 PM
Mr. B will be in my prayers. Good luck with everything.

AmberLee
04-25-2006, 08:21 PM
Prayers continuing from all of us...

And a special >^._.^< headbumpy >^._.^< from Livvy.

rg_girlca
04-25-2006, 10:38 PM
Sandra, I am so very sorry to hear about your precious Mr. B.

May he remain comfortable with you as I know he will be getting lots of lovings.

My heart goes out to you as I can only imagine what you must be going through.

((((((HUGS))))))

gini
04-26-2006, 12:11 AM
Oh Sandra, I am so sorry that you and Mr. B are going through this.

I know that the time you have at home with him will be invaluable in so many ways.

You have all of my prayers for his comfort and well-being.

K9karen
04-26-2006, 12:21 AM
Altho I haven't been posting since my accident, please know, dear friend Sandra, that you are always in my prayers. I'm so sad to read about Mr.B. I'm relieved he's not suffering and that you've found such an awesome facility. Gentle hugs for everyone. Lots of Love always.

Miss Meow
04-26-2006, 08:44 PM
Sandra, I'm so sorry that your beloved Mr B is so ill. Sending you all positive thoughts and love {{{hugs}}}

Rachel
04-27-2006, 06:51 AM
Just checking to see if you had an uppydate on B. Boy. Thoughts and prayers are still going out for him. We hope that there is some hope that he can recoup some of his energy and fight off the worst of his woes.

ramanth
04-27-2006, 09:19 AM
Thinking of you and Mr B. *hugs*

Karen
04-27-2006, 10:02 AM
Still thinking of you!

elizabethann
04-28-2006, 08:54 AM
Sorry to hear about Mr. B.

I hope he is feeling better and will recover soon.