PDA

View Full Version : LITTLE ORPHAN ANNIE is ONE YEAR OLD this month!!!!!

Soapets
04-24-2006, 07:58 PM
For anyone who doesn't know Little Orphan Annie's story, check out this thread (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=78209&highlight=Orphan+Annie).

It is now almost a year later, and she is doing well! (We gave her an "official" Birth date of April 15th since we don't know her exact date of birth. Her "Gotcha Day" is April 30th, I think.)

She had an appointment at the Vet today for congestion, and got a shot of Depo Medrol. She weighs 11 pounds (but LOOKS like she weighs about 25 pounds). We are still treating her left eye with steroid/antibiotic drops daily, but she is very much alive and very much worth the "trouble" we went through for her. She and our "baby" Dottie (now almost 7 months old!) are the best of pals, and Shadow and Annie are also best friends. I'll work on getting some pictures posted on here in the next few days or so........................

A huge THANK YOU again to every one who prayed and offered advice and emotional support..........

Deb

rg_girlca
04-24-2006, 08:09 PM
Oh Annie....HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART!!!!!

How well I remember your story. I am so glad that your meowmie was so determined to take care of you and get you well. Don't forget, you had a lot of PTer's praying for you.

I can't wait to see pictures of you and I know a certain someone will be climbing all over the computer to see them also. :D

Have a fabulous day sweetie and I pray that you feel better real soon from your congestion and eye problem.

Hugs and kisses to you Annie.

I'll be sure when Willy wakes up, that he sends his Birthday Wishes to you also, okay. :)

catmandu
04-25-2006, 09:03 AM
Con Cat Ulations on Little Orphan Annie reaching the Mile Stone that they never said taht she would Reach.
The Found Cats all send the Happiest of Purrthday Wishes and Prayers.
It shows what Love TLC and Great Guardians can do.

moosmom
04-25-2006, 09:35 AM
Happy 1st Birthday sweet Annie!! You have turned into a beautiful little girl!

Love and Hugs,

Donna and the fur and non-fur kids

Beauty17
04-25-2006, 10:51 AM
How I wish I could have seen all the Annie pictures you posted - I could only see the very first ones, of her as a tiny two-week-old infant - but she was absolutely darling. Thank you so much for all you did to help her through her illness - you are wonderful, and now she is one-derful. What a beautiful gift to have gotten her through her illness, and now to have such a beauteous cat as she must be. Can we have some Annie pictures? (I don't know why my computer didn't let me see the others you posted, later in the first thread, or in the Annie and Shadow thread.) Was that Annie the one who won the Halloween contest last year? I remember a little Annie I voted for, who was a calico. Congratulations to you and to Annie for her special day.

Soapets
04-25-2006, 11:57 AM
Yes, it's the same Annie who won the Halloween contest last year. I'll work on getting some pictures of her from when we first got her, all the way up until now, all posted together on one thread, within the next few days. She's definitely a "keeper"! :)

Deb

Killearn Kitties
04-25-2006, 12:02 PM
Happy Birthday Annie sweetie!
I hope you have many, many more.

furrykidsmother
04-25-2006, 12:47 PM
Happy 1st birthday Annie! You have come a long way sweetie!

Donnaj4962
04-25-2006, 03:56 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET LITTLE ANNIE!

I am so happy to know that you are doing well after such a rough start!

Hope your day is a special one with lots of treats and luvvins!

momcat
04-28-2006, 08:01 PM
AN EXTRA SPECIAL HAPPY FIRST PURRTHDAY TO AN EXTRA SPECIAL KITTY GIRL!!!

You had a really rough start in this world, Annie! How fortunate you were to find your furever family that was determined to see you through and loved you so very much they never even thought of giving up on you. For those of us that followed your first months and watched you grow stronger, your first birthday is filled with happiness and joy!!!

CatLuvrs
04-29-2006, 08:08 AM
Wow she sure has been through alot. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE!!!!!!!!!! :D

Laura's Babies
04-29-2006, 09:20 AM
I remember her story and am looking for the "then to now" pictures..

HAPPY BIRTHDAT LITTLE (NOW GROWN UP) ANNIE!

rg_girlca
04-29-2006, 11:05 PM
Oh my Dear Sweet Precious Annie. I hope you can forgive me on sending you a belated Purrthday wish, but I had problems getting on the computer.
Between meowmie and pawpie busy using the computer, I couldn't even squeeze myself in to use it. But meowmie and pawpie have gone to bed now an I snuck in here to use it.
All I can say is how happy I am to see you again. I've missed you my darling. I hope you had a delightful Purrthday and how I prayed that I could have been with you to help you celebrate it.

I want to wish you a Very Happy 1st Purrthday my love and hope we can share many, many, MANY more Purrthdays.

Yours forever, Willy
I love you Sweetie Pie. :D
http://prettykatie.zoto.com/img/45/b8136893733e84f2988deaef6c3fcb98-.jpg