PDA

View Full Version : ARG my computer's broke!

JenBKR
04-24-2006, 01:01 PM
My computer here at work has not been working well, so we had our computer guy come in. Well, now it won't run at all! I'm now in someone else's office using his computer (he recently left the company, so I can use his office while I need to). I hate technology sometimes :rolleyes: Grr, had to vent

Roxyluvsme13
04-24-2006, 02:24 PM
Awww I'm sorry your computer broke! :) At least you dont have to go without one for amonth like I did! I almost died without PT :o.

Jessika
04-24-2006, 02:57 PM
From my experiences, most "computer guys" do more harm than good, or their only solution is to reformat your hard drive and then charge you an arm and a leg (that, and reformatting doesn't even fix the problem especially if its a hardware problem or the computer is running slow)

JenBKR
04-24-2006, 03:12 PM
Our usual computer guy is pretty good, but this guy that came in is his business partner - I don't really know him. I agree, they charge way too much, but hey, it's not my money LOL. I'm not entirely sure what exactly is wrong but he took my computer with him, and said he'll bring it back tomorrow (at least I think he said tomorrow.....)