PDA

View Full Version : surgery scheduled

davidpizzica
04-24-2006, 09:34 AM
I just came back from a visit with the eye surgeon. I'm scheduled to go in June 12th, unless there's an opening and I can come in earlier. I'm so LOOKING FORWARD to this!

Pawsitive Thinking
04-24-2006, 09:35 AM
Not too long to wait.....will be thinking of you

Killearn Kitties
04-24-2006, 09:43 AM
Not too long to wait then.
It will be great to have that done. What a difference it will make.

Rachel
04-24-2006, 09:52 AM
I just came back from a visit with the eye surgeon. I'm scheduled to go in June 12th, unless there's an opening and I can come in earlier. I'm so LOOKING FORWARD to this!

Good way to focus. Those openings do come up.

momoffuzzyfaces
04-24-2006, 04:10 PM
After the knee surgery last year, this should be a piece of cake!!! At least you'll get to go home to your fuzzie ones the same day!!!
Lots of prayers and positive thoughts flying from me.

carole
04-24-2006, 04:20 PM
Aww David i know you are not looking forward to yet another surgery, but you know you will be so much better off afterwards, I think your knee surgery was way bigger, and you got through that didn't you? we will all be here for ya anytime you know that, will be thinking of you and when you feel a tight little squeeze on your hand when in theatre, thats me, okey Dokey.

davidpizzica
04-24-2006, 04:43 PM
Aww David i know you are not looking forward to yet another surgery, but you know you will be so much better off afterwards, I think your knee surgery was way bigger, and you got through that didn't you? we will all be here for ya anytime you know that, will be thinking of you and when you feel a tight little squeeze on your hand when in theatre, thats me, okey Dokey.
Oh, Carole! When I feel that hand squeeze I'll know it'll be a little bit of New Zealand in Pittsburgh!

davidpizzica
04-24-2006, 04:50 PM
After the knee surgery last year, this should be a piece of cake!!! At least you'll get to go home to your fuzzie ones the same day!!!
Lots of prayers and positive thoughts flying from me.
Connie, I know this will be a breeze, but before any of my surgerys deep down I get a little worried. I'm happy to know that I'll be home the same day and seeing Nikki, Daisy, and Marigold with two good eyes!

Pam
04-24-2006, 04:58 PM
David try not to worry. As others have said, it is MUCH simpler than your knee surgery. There is no therapy afterwards - just clear vision for you in your future. We'll all be thinking about you. :)

Oggyflute
04-25-2006, 02:29 AM
Not too far away David, good luck with it mate. :)

Anita Cholaine
04-25-2006, 08:53 AM
Surgerys are always awful, even if you know that they are a piece of cake!
At least you will be a lot better after it... ((((hugs)))) and positive vibes on your way... You will be in my thoughts... ;)

JenBKR
04-25-2006, 10:48 AM
hmm, I could swear that I replyed to this thread, I think my mind is starting to go.....

Anyway, David, I'll be thinking about you that day - I bet you can't wait to get it over with! Good luck and some Greensburg (((hugs)))

moosmom
04-25-2006, 02:56 PM
Good luck on your surgery, David.

cyber-sibes
04-25-2006, 03:07 PM
That's wonderful David! Good luck, hope all goes well.

Daisy and Delilah
04-25-2006, 09:04 PM
Wishing you best of luck on your surgery David. Try not to worry. I know you'll be thrilled to have brand new eyesight. My thoughts and prayers will be with you. :)

*JTM*Coco*pi*Caramel*
04-26-2006, 12:06 AM
Good luck :)
I hope all goes well!